Reviews for Is Flying Better Than Sex?
Hitome-Chan chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Very nice lemony goodness, its been a while since I've read a lemon one shot, but I enjoyed it. :P
jj chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
wow!
blackmombafairy chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
I loved this story! It was a great slash. I loved the coupling to. harry and ron totally should be together. i just love that coulple. Keep up the good work and maybe you could add another chapter or maybe a seaqual. love yall guys

"MAD"DY
kathy chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
haha great story
darkvamp9 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
hey i had a question i was reading all ur storys and this one i had a question ok so u know how DO guys and guys have sex i mean since u wrote it and all as u wrote he put his thing in side harry how would they put it inside if they only have something sticks and nothing to go in and dont worry im like 15 so u dont have to u know worry but i had a story with this sort of thing in it mistakingly and well im confused. u wrote so dont like report or anything im just asking a question..
flygirlie47 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
You need to add more like now i mean it
queen saira chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
wow.

kinky.

hehehhahahhehhehahehaha!
schelena chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
like the ending...funny
Bluefirefox chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
lol well aint harry the bad boy *giggles* very good but you made Hermione a bitch not that she aint and all ahh im rambling again :( it was very good :)

keep on writing

Blue_fox
jka1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
this was a really good story really funny especially the ending you should really make an update or a sequal to this ;)
JessMess chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
lol that was really funny.

loved it.