Reviews for Entwined Destinies
Fox Kit Princess chapter 7 . 1/11
Great job on this chapter, but you to add Kankuro in this story.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 6 . 1/11
Great job on this chapter, but you should have put Anko and Iruka together as a couple.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 5 . 1/11
Great job on this chapter. You really need to update your story.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 4 . 1/11
Great job on this chapter. Riku sounds like a fun guy to hung out with.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Great job on this chapter. You need to update this story's spelling because their is spelling mistakes on the some names, and mistake on don't putting an captail letter on the names.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Great job on this chapter. Oh kami, please not an second Sasuke that's too scary to even thinking about.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Great job on this chapter. I liked the part when the Rookie Nine all passed out, now that's funny.
JadePixie6565 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I love this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
toooooo short chapter. Usually, to leave a good starting impression, make your first chapter/ prologue longer and more interesting. just some advice.
Honey-Emily98 chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
Hey I'm almost half way through this story and it's really interesting as I haven't really read a story like this. I mean no offence and this isn't a flame, seeing as I really enjoy this story but I noticed a couple of mistakes. I decided to ignore them to see if they got better and they have but um...you may not of realised but half of the time people's names are all lower case...instead of Capital Letters for example naruto is meant to be Naruto. Also if you don't have the time to correct it I can give you my e-mail address and can correct it for you, basically I can be your Beta for it even though it is finished. Otherwise all your other grammar is great! If you don't want to change it then that's fine! Just thought I'd help! :)
thelastunicorn chapter 30 . 6/13/2012
i love this story. it is really good and very funny.
Kyoko chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Ummm... Im confused...
narutogirl103 chapter 30 . 10/20/2011
great story! :)
DragonFire Princess chapter 30 . 10/18/2011
Love the story, Hope you'll uploads the story soon, I want to know what happen next in the story. So Please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?
mattcun chapter 30 . 9/22/2011