Reviews for A Rage of Splendor
NatashaJaniphil chapter 1 . 5/30/2018
Wow.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
V stands for more than victory.
riverrat chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Dumbledore, that sneaky old goat...lol. He knew that the anger of those two wasn't anything a good fist fight couldn't fix.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I just liked how Harry and Snape talked at the end. Once anger runs out, calm is fast to replace it. I do that with my sister all the time. Bye!
MichaEllaRhine chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Sweet! And sweet. You know like awesome! and awww, at the same time.
everyme chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Hey;)

Another amazing story. I havent read this scenario before; in the stories Ive read they mostly shout at each other, or maybe throw some curses at each other, but Ive never read a story about a kind of street fight between them.

Again, you kept both of them in character, and the fight scenes were depcited very well.

The quotes made me grin, especially the ones from "V for Vendetta". Or the ones concerning the topic presented in the movie "V for Vendetta"; Have you seen the movie/read the comic?

You transferred the motive of "V for Vendetta" very well to the situation of Harry.

I would have paid to see the look on McGonagalls face when she found them .

You have a very unique writing style, and again the story was laced with your way of humor ;)

greets
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
aw! real nice fic! i had lots of fun reading hehe...more uplifting then your others lol but just as nice
dontlookforme chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
That was fun, but I don't get the wall or the fifth of November part... could you explain?
May Eve chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
O.O This is definitely up there with some of the best and most eccentric pieces of writing I have ever read. Well written and thoroughly entertaining. Well done.
HappeeGoLuckee chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
They needed to get it out.
quik-wit chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
yet another good one to add to the many...
aradonai chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
brilliant. absolutely brilliant. I can't understand why you don't have more reviews. I love the humor, the almost insanity that Harry feels, the graphic fight scene, and everything really. Great job!

~aradonai
Be chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Fun! More?
Dixie50 chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
That was great. Totally original. THey need a good punch up. Good resolution in the end. Keep up the good work.
reviewer chapter 1 . 7/21/2006