Reviews for A Rage of Splendor
riverrat chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Dumbledore, that sneaky old goat...lol. He knew that the anger of those two wasn't anything a good fist fight couldn't fix.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I just liked how Harry and Snape talked at the end. Once anger runs out, calm is fast to replace it. I do that with my sister all the time. Bye!
MichaEllaRhine chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Sweet! And sweet. You know like awesome! and awww, at the same time.
everyme chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Hey;)

Another amazing story. I havent read this scenario before; in the stories Ive read they mostly shout at each other, or maybe throw some curses at each other, but Ive never read a story about a kind of street fight between them.

Again, you kept both of them in character, and the fight scenes were depcited very well.

The quotes made me grin, especially the ones from "V for Vendetta". Or the ones concerning the topic presented in the movie "V for Vendetta"; Have you seen the movie/read the comic?

You transferred the motive of "V for Vendetta" very well to the situation of Harry.

I would have paid to see the look on McGonagalls face when she found them .

You have a very unique writing style, and again the story was laced with your way of humor ;)

greets
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
aw! real nice fic! i had lots of fun reading hehe...more uplifting then your others lol but just as nice
dontlookforme chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
That was fun, but I don't get the wall or the fifth of November part... could you explain?
May Eve chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
O.O This is definitely up there with some of the best and most eccentric pieces of writing I have ever read. Well written and thoroughly entertaining. Well done.
HappeeGoLuckee chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
They needed to get it out.
quik-wit chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
yet another good one to add to the many...
aradonai chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
brilliant. absolutely brilliant. I can't understand why you don't have more reviews. I love the humor, the almost insanity that Harry feels, the graphic fight scene, and everything really. Great job!

~aradonai
Be chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Fun! More?
Dixie50 chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
That was great. Totally original. THey need a good punch up. Good resolution in the end. Keep up the good work.
reviewer chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
i liked this. very nice
Sabaku no Amura chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I saw a review of yours.. it was long and wordy and completely reminded me of myself... so I thought I'd click on your name and see what exactly you wrote and- ARGHH! ARGGH! *stomps foot and throws temper tantrum*

MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO! Remember, remember the fifth of November the Gunpowder Treason and Plot! I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot! *shouts*

There! I feel a bit better now, actually... don't even have the nerve to finish that section of the poem... *grumbles* It's like Cartman from South Park and the song Come Sail Away something you HAVE to finish or it'll drive you nuts! _

It has now shaped my life so much in the past week when I first saw the movie, (I have seen it three times now, read the comic, read the movie script twice) I fear I shall be tormented for the rest of my life by its imagery and its ideas...

I've even taken to memorizing some of the stuff in that comic _ Like V's entire conversation with Madam Justice just for the heck of it... Its actually made me want to read classic literature... Recently finished Scarlet Pimpernel as a matter of fact.

Little kids drive me nuts and its starting to become a strong urge to quote Macbeth at them from the windows of my house as they drive by on their little bikes completely oblivious to the evils of the world. "Bleed, bleed, poor country! Great Tyranny! Lay thou thy basis sure for goodness dare not cheque thee!" You know.. something like that... or "The multiplying villanies of nature do swarm upon him..." Whenever a group of kids start clustering around in the streets... It only makes me wish I had a Guy Fawkes mask, cloak, and some knives to scare them away... But my Katana and my Naruto Sunagakure forehead protector will have to do for now... Pull ninjutsu on them... or something... Too bad Suna Bunshin no Jutsu doesn't actually work in real life... *Sigh*

And see? I am spewing absolute nonsense bollocksed-up smeggin' gibberish and not even giving a well critiqued review... It is not within my abilities to spout advice when I myself am merely an amature...

Now to go read what else you have written to see if I start twitching again... and I am wondering have you seen V for Vendetta? Keh... *sigh*

This is the voice of Fate signing off... England Prevails, gentlemen! *shakes head*
breannatala chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Laughing the entire time. That was great!