Reviews for Ice Queen
Anon chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Ha. How cute. I love it.
Sublimestyle21 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Really nice, original, funny. A nice break from angst and tragedy and shows there is more in quality that quantity...All in all great job.
Lord Jupi chapter 1 . 4/17/2006

Chibi Garet: Ai-ai-ai! Feizhi was in for it! You should have made Mia beat the crap out of her! *pouts*

Are you copying me?

Chibi Garet: Are you copying me?

ARG!

Chibi Garet: ARG!

*pounds the sh*t out of Chibi Garet*

Chibi Garet: duh...I...like...tacos...*faints*
Rexnos chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Better than the last two of yours I read. I loved the beginning for some reason I don't entirely understand. I guess it was something to do with the style, but I don't have a word for it since I don't pay enough attention to style. It probably has something to do with diction but it's so extensive it seems like something else.

Meh, anyway, excellent work. Short and sweet it was.

Later,

Rex
Denwa chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Lolies, how funny! AND I WISH I THOUGHT OF THAT-I mean, I was thinking oof that all along! Tee hee fake girly laugh. XD
natsumi chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Oh, my god! This is so cute! That's girl power for Mia. I realy like your works!
Insanity Team A.k.a. Violet chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Whoot! Lord Cynic-sama and Mashu-sama are back! I still love these stories, and the sappiness is only infecting me more. I like the last names, they are fun. _ Keep up the awesome writing!
HyperLarri chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Whoa its good. Reminds me of a time when my fwend helped my other fwend make this guy go away by pretending to be her boyfriend...
sweetmaiden chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Hey. Flora is a nice name...sob sob...and she's so mean here...

hehe...

To tell you the truth, I hate girls who act just like Feizhi. Real disgusting snob!

And I hope you don't mind if I point out the only mistake that I could find in this drabble.

'The girl who is currency hanging herself off of Isaac’s arm.' Maybe the word to replace currency is currently?

Hmm...you're really a very interesting person. I have a feeling I like Mashu better since I love fluff..._ but that doesn't mean I don't like Lord Cynic.

_~ Ja!
kokar chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
ah that was mushy... i guess it was pretty good. keep writing!
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Wait... those 'surname' thingies... those are their summons, right? Oh yeah, I'm right! Yes! ::gets thwaped by a copy of GSTLA::

Meh, who cares about a little OoC-ness, as long as it's just a bit and is all for humor's sake! I really loved this, I mean, I REALLY loved this. It reminds me of something... something that will no doubt bug me to no end until I remember... Well, nevertheless, its a fav.