Reviews for Brothers and Strangers
Just reread this (again) and I must tell you, that of all the unfinished stories in fan fiction, this is the one I would most like to see finished. It is intriguing, the characters are wonderful and the story itself, just perfect. Perfect. Thank you.
dragongirl-forty chapter 1 . 3/21
Someone please find the author of this fic, I will pay money to have this finished! It was just starting to get next level interesting. Also, I think the show may have been inspired by this as some of it is eerily familiar. Dean trashing his motel room, Dean disappearing and leaving the Impala with Sam on his trail trying to get him back, the name Ezekiel - this is all from seasons 9 to 10. I wonder of Jeremy Carver read this and was "inspired". Wouldn't be the first time stuff from fanfics have ended up in the show.
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 22 . 3/5
Man, this story just grabbed me and wouldn't let go...I figure you're probably not going to finish it at this point, but is there any way you could tell us how you were planning to finish it, an outline or something? Seriously, an amazing story. I just about started crying when Dean sold the Impala
hunenka chapter 22 . 11/23/2016
Even unfinished as the story is, I really enjoyed it. The idea that Dean is adopted has never crossed my mind before, but seeing what the realization of this truth does to him (and, in turn, to John and Sam) was very interesting. And very painful, especially as he decided to shed every part of himself that weren't really his. When he went to sell Baby, I was practically shouting at my screen, "Dean, don't do this!" But I understand why he did it.

Now if I only knew why Gabriel wanted Dean back, what his (no doubt evil) intentions are... Guess I'll never know, right? :) But either way, I had a great time reading this story, so thank you!
kurarisusa chapter 22 . 9/22/2016
You didn't! ahhh! I must know what happens. I'm dying. Dying I' say! Poor Dean. And this was such an awesome cliff hanger, too! Can't believe there's not a next button. *weeps inconsolably*
GIRL IN STORY chapter 22 . 2/17/2016
This was really good. Thank you for posting it. I hope to read the rest someday.
ThysaNoir chapter 11 . 11/3/2015
you know, I read this last night and I didnt finished this because apparently you discontinued it and I didnt wanna be disappointed so I stop.

but then, I watch supernatural 10x23 Brother's Keeper and this one scene where Sam find Dean's room in a messed after Dean destroyed everything in it I just think "hey! this is like that scene in EB's fic!"
so I just want to comment on that, that almost a decade later, they made a scene like this lol of course minus the journal littering :D

anw, I really love all your stories. to bad almost all leave me hanging :)
pLeAsE chapter 22 . 10/22/2015
Please. You are a goddess, and your writing is divine. This is so absolutely beautifully woven, it's a shame to not let us poor mortals get a glimpse at how the threads come together! Please, please, come back and finish...
lzech216 chapter 22 . 10/5/2015
Please don't leave me hanging! I love this story
Guest chapter 22 . 9/15/2015
Hey, Please complete the story, its beautiful. I am dying to know the next part.
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 22 . 4/27/2015
I find that this story is quite interesting. You are the FIRST writer I've ever read that wrote Dean and Sam weren't sibling. I'd like to read more, but look like you already gave up on this story. Anyway, thank you for writing this. :)
Vampy chapter 21 . 2/17/2015
Reread this story. :) It's still good! Holding on to my hope that you'll update it some day. ;) V.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/14/2015
It's such a great story, too bad you didn't finish it!
juniperbay chapter 21 . 10/22/2014
It's such a tragedy this isn't finished. I hope everything is okay. Beautiful premise and writing. I almost want to write an ending for it myself!
SachaSacha chapter 22 . 9/16/2014
The first part of this fic is a masterpiece. It felt like a punch in the gut and is quite self-sufficient. I don't know if this story will have an ending one day but if not, I recommend readers to read the first ten chapters, those in Dean's point of view.