Reviews for Easier Said Than Done
Fae'sFlower chapter 49 . 2/26
This is a great story! There were a few times when you switched between 'Glinda' and 'Galinda', and a few other punctuation and spelling mistakes, but nothing too serious that stopped my enjoyment of the story.
I loved Elphaba and Galinda's growth over the story, especially when they were at Glinda's house. Definately one of the est Gelphie stories I've ever read!
I'm off to start I&E. Keep up the great writing!
Guest chapter 49 . 11/15/2014
I love it! great story! :) 2014 and you still add new fans ;) Saludos desde Chile :3
wickedly amusing chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Definitely just read through this entire story and have enjoyed it immensely. Cannot wait to go on to part two. Excellence!
woodland59 chapter 49 . 12/16/2013
Good story. Honestly, I really hate Gelphie, but somehow you made it appeal to me in this.
The Cheeze Warrior chapter 49 . 9/14/2013
Bye, off to read the next one.
Cynthia Krenshaw chapter 49 . 9/18/2012
Man, that was INCREDIBLE! I'm hooked on this story! Thank you for writing it!
Cynthia Krenshaw chapter 27 . 9/17/2012
Just found this. Can't stop reading. Good job!
konztbl chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
AAAHHH!I'm so happy I found these stories again! I switched computers, lost all of my favorites, and have missed reading your stories. I'm starting from the beginning again in celebration of being reunited with them. Keep up the amazing work!
UnlimitedDream90 chapter 29 . 9/13/2011
I loved the bar car scene!
SapphicAsh chapter 48 . 4/24/2011
I know you've already written the story, but since I haven't read beyond this point yet, I hope it does have M-elphie goodness in it. :)
SapphicAsh chapter 44 . 4/24/2011
Cute couple. :)
SapphicAsh chapter 42 . 4/24/2011
Nice chapter! :)
SapphicAsh chapter 39 . 4/24/2011
Great surprise. I really love your characters. They aren't static nor are they confined by the original book/musical. They've taken on a life of their own. :)
SapphicAsh chapter 36 . 4/23/2011
Again great characterization. Loved Glinda's parent's in this one. :)
SapphicAsh chapter 33 . 4/23/2011
The argument and make-up felt real. Great job. :)