Reviews for Shadow of A Doubt
Chaos Eclipse chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
The omakes made me laugh. Thank you for writting this, I love it.
Plushietiger chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Wein is like a cat 0.o This is the only WeinxCharlone i can find, and it's really good too XD Really cute and awesome when you did the "i know" part. Anyone know where to find some WeinxCharlone?
Ganheim chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Wein was on the verge of exploding. "What do you mean ‘so’? Doesn’t that fit into the same category?"

[An interesting double-standard, isn’t it?]

"Not by a longshot."

[A longshot (one word) refers to a long-ranged projectile weapon, and has come to include slightly out-of-reality grapple weapons like the Hookshot from the Legend of Zelda. A “long shot” (two words, adjectivenoun) refers to a distance, either literal or more often metaphorical.]

That was funny, I enjoyed your play on the social frictions (though in most of my plays through the game, Riviera was infatuated with Wein, Carmaine and Xenos were both ambivalent). I was pleased to see that you wrote with proper grammar and flowing style. It was a pleasing read all around. If you don’t mind the fandoms, I’d like to see your opinion of one of my stories.

God bless and happy writing,

Ganheim
echo chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
This is too funny. Your story is great though. I never thought someone would actually be able to make a story out of growlanser because it seems to be set in stone. But your story was hilarious, I never read something that made me laugh like that for a long time.
Raven Shinobi chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Heh, Charlone presented my suspecion XD

A really cute fic, I love Wein/Charlone.
Goldfish chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
I like it but it was too short...
LaniZion chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
, that was nice! If you have more, continue. WeinxCharlone is kawaii.
Bianka-chan chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Hahaha, that was incredibly enjoyable. I'm glad that I found this! I'm surprised that aren't too many Growlanser fics on here. Nevertheless, yours is really good)
GreatLight432 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
LOL...alright, alright. I think people are writing Growlanser stories to push me along on mine!

Anyway, nicely done. And that's an interesting way of pointing something out...his friendships with the guys DO come a lot easier than the girls. Shoot, even Arieta takes a bit of work(to get and have her like you)...weird.

Well written, nice touch with the omakes(the Misha one made me LOL), and excellent use of humor. I look forward to more!
Some Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Heh, bet you didn't expect a review so fast. I took a look at this as soon as I saw the number of fics in Growlanser jump up.

Now, what can I say about this? Perfect start, having Charlone question Wein's sexuality. (Although I find it hard to blame her) Great finish too, what with Wein proving his point. I was kind of hoping for him to mention the springs, just because I wanted to see Charlone's reaction. Or Carmaine to mention it and watch Wein simultaneously curse Carmaine, while running from a furious Charlone and Riviera.

By the way, the Omakes made me laugh my ass off. Any chance of you writin a oneshot about Wein and Arieta's relationship? They make another great couple.
Anubimon chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
That was a great fic. Very amusing and cute at the same time.