Reviews for Even When You're Standing Alone
Guest chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
Please update soon!
Young Just Us chapter 6 . 6/13/2010
Yeah it's been like 3 years, but I just read this fic and I love it. Hope you finish it someday!
Anicka chapter 6 . 1/26/2007
Convicts...? Now I'm worried...
Callalilies chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
Aw! Poor Aiden! The gun thing was sweet though.I like how you've worked bits of the manga into this but kept it original. Keep it up!
Fullmetalfan chapter 5 . 6/14/2006
Aw...That was so sad! *cries* Poor Aiden!

That was a really good chapter! I liked the conversation between Roy and Aiden. The sandwich was funny! You need to update soon again!
Chachamaru15 chapter 5 . 6/13/2006
I love this so far! More please!:
Eye of the Hawk chapter 5 . 6/13/2006
That chapter was so sad, I almost cried because of the last two sections. Update soon.
Patience Halliwell chapter 5 . 6/12/2006
Wow! That was sad. I liked it though. Please update soon. Cya.
Anicka chapter 5 . 6/12/2006
Why did Aiden have to die? Oh and I loved that part with the gun! The promise that Riza made to him, and she kept it, too! It was sad but beautiful! Laters!
Seiftis chapter 5 . 6/12/2006
Glad you updated it! XD
Patience Halliwell chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
Hmm...this is interesting. I like it. I would like some more please. Cya.
Fullmetalfan chapter 4 . 5/4/2006
OMG! This chapter was really good! I like the way you added ch. 58 into it. I guess the only thing I can comment on that needs a bit o' fixing is to check before you upload it for mushed words. There aren't too many though. Anyway, UPDATE SOON!

-Fullmetalfan

p.s.- I like the quote at the beginning! Roy said that in the last episode, didn't he? Hehehe, I love FMA...
Fullmetalfan chapter 2 . 5/4/2006
Hey, I love the start of your story so far! I really like this alternative story with the characters and your writing style. It's cool because you kept their original personalities and stuff. Anyway, keep up the good work!

-Fullmetalfan
Anicka chapter 4 . 5/2/2006
omg chapter 58 was great! I liked this chapter. It added a twist.
sunset09 chapter 3 . 4/27/2006
Story line is getting better an better can't wait to see who dies.