Reviews for The Lion, the Wizard, and the Dragon
zafaran chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
More, more, more, please. I actually had to go back and check to see if you said unconscious or dead since Severus was plopped on the sofa and left untended. Thankfully, you did say unconscious. Severus is my favorite character in the books, and I utterly horrified at the depth of Dumbledore's betrayal of both Harry and Severus when we saw the postmortem memories at the end of DH. I hope your schedule and muse will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
Culf chapter 6 . 12/17/2006
I have faith in Draco as well. He was never cut out to be a death eather.
Potter's Wifey chapter 6 . 11/29/2006
I really love it.
Tsurai Shi chapter 6 . 11/29/2006
Ooh, I really can't wait to see where this is going! Keep on with the good work. :)
Goddess of Grammar chapter 6 . 11/29/2006
It's "sense of a wombat" actually.
SashaJade chapter 6 . 11/28/2006
like it
drippy123 chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
"1975 – October 31st, 1997" This doesn't make sense by any stretch of the imagination; Harry was born in 1981, meaning his parents were born five (5) years before that? I recommend you go to the Harry Potter Lexicon website and get some help with this mathematical conundrum.
Tsurai Shi chapter 5 . 10/26/2006
Ahhgh! You're leaving me in toatal suspense! Great chapter though. I look forward to the next update.
Potter's Wifey chapter 5 . 10/22/2006
I like it.
tracingsovereign chapter 4 . 7/5/2006
O.o suspense...cant wait for the next chapter!
fifespice chapter 4 . 6/30/2006
hmm why did malfoy go to godrics hollow did he guess harry would eb there? and why si the other person so bloddied up and unconscious? plz update soon
fifespice chapter 3 . 6/30/2006
umm actually the boy who mows the lawn you called him jack in ch 2 and harry gave his own name a s johnathon artois. ans im guessing that the weird looking bird who is actually 2 peopel are snape and draco malfoy?
fifespice chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
umm why did you put 1997 on the gravestone? didnt the potters die in 1981
fifespice chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
interesting start that and trust harry to go in and do something without formulating a plan
Fear Of Apathy chapter 4 . 6/30/2006
Dear god, Harry. Use your sense of deduction. Of course it's Sevvy!

In the last chapter, you mentioned Jonathon Artois as the village boy. He only introduced himself as Jack from what I understand, and Jonathon Artois is Harry's psuedonym.

Um also, I remember there being a rule to the challenge stating that Harry has to have been friends with either Draco or Sevvy for a year prior to the events at the end of HBP. From the bubbling hate for Sev, I don't see him being very close to Harry at all, but then, it could simply be a sense of betrayal. Also, Harry's unwillingness to do Draco the favor and take 'the bird' in shows some wariness in trust and the fact that he had to be weak for him to agree also.

Wow, I used the word 'also' three times in... 3 sentences. Very sad.

Hum, that's all I can think of to hark on at the moment luv!

Wonderful job hun!