Reviews for Post Apocalyptic
almega chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Finally got to this story as I make my way through all 5800 EVA fanfics. I found this tale to be funny and amusing with its portrayal of Asuka. I could only face palm as I imagined Asuka thinking the END is still all about her and not being one bit surprised Asuka would think this way.
NapalmInTheRain chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Well I can only say ... LOL!
SuperSonicHero10 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Well, I can directly see this particular Scenario happening after the film once they both got there heads together! (In a matter of Speaking!) Good Job! )
bannonluke chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Very amusing; I can see the two of them arguing like that.
jekodama chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
!
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Amen to that.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
LOL! That sounds just like Asuka. The part about sanity was particuarlly amusing
tomdj1701 chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
LOL, great job.
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
"...The giant, creepy Ayanami head ..."

*goes to a corner of my room to huddle and cry*

Otherwise, a funny, and sort of cute, dialogue ficcie, especially the way they handle the 'end of the world and everyone else is dead' issue. Maybe Misato's still around. Who knows? _

Good one!
dfcole chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Great start! Plz update soon!
AgentKaji chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Just when I thought eva fics were getting boring something like this pops up. It was funny (in a way), especially at that last line. Very nice. [Thumbs Up]

"Don't hesitate, move ahead."

AgentKaji
vic chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
normally, i don't like script format fics, but it worked out very well here. the world ends, nothing changes...

that made my day
Linkin-Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Ah, the age old 'We're they the only ones left.' Question, the answer is actually answered in the movie, however it was cut from the final print of the movie. However I did hear that they'd made a Director's Cut in 2003 so hopefully it will be dubbed and released in the future.

Hm, this was ok, it was funny, but not 'ha ha' funny, although interesting premise for a horror story...

Later,

Linkin-Phoenix
Goldamon X chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
*shakes head* that was special. funny too. maybe you could make it into a series of sorts?
Forever Rahhel chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Poor Shinji.

At least he got a lifetime woman for a lifetime.