Reviews for Harry Potter and the Forgotten Heirs
Is there any chance you would consider leaving this up for adoption? I've got some ideas for it, and I suspect I'm not the only one.
Akumu Nokami chapter 19 . 8/5
Eight years I've waited for this series to continue. I'm not sure if you got lost on the road of life, if you lost interest, or died. I would love closure. But after so long with no update, I hold no hope of that. *sigh* I miss you, Capricious Purple Clarity.
253910 chapter 20 . 4/3
As much as I would enjoy it, I don't think you'll return after and almost 8 year hiatus, so, I will at least thank you for the awesome read that you did give us! Enjoy ur life, whatever ur doing now.
Anon A. Mauze chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
(Stabs) Is it alive...? (Pokes) ...
forbiddenstars chapter 20 . 5/17/2015
It makes me so sad to see that it's been years since this story was updated! But regardless, I just wanted to drop a note and let you know that I think this is some absolutely wonderful storytelling. You've done a great job with the characterizations, and the plot is superb.

The first story made me laugh a lot, and this second one is building up to an interesting conclusion. I'd love to see more in the future, especially with the potential to explore more of the Gundam Pilots' skills. Regardless of whether there are updates planned or not, thanks for a great story!
M-python-girl chapter 20 . 2/23/2015
This is amazing! I hope it isn't dead. I would love an update.
sirensoundwave chapter 20 . 11/7/2014
Is this fic dead? Please say no...
DaughterofDante chapter 20 . 3/4/2014
Why haven't you updated this?! It's pure genius!
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 20 . 2/16/2014
- pokes with stick repeatedly. - It's been... like 6 years... You alive or have you died a horrible ugly death that would make Draco frown at you?
dragonlover721 chapter 20 . 1/1/2014
I don't usually review stories but it's been over five years since you've last updated... *looks around empty space for several moments as music starts playing in the background*
I don't know if you can read this or if you're even still there *looks up towards the sky* I don't know if there's still hope, for this readers prayer *eyes shift back down to earth* Yes, I know I'm just a reader, I shouldn't pressure you *wraps arms around self* Still I look at your fic and wonder, if you'll ever update soon.
*looks around once more as music stops playing* ...I hope that whatever has been happening with you, you may come back to us and finish this wonderful story.
CurlyFries01 chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
That was HILARIOUS! When i worked out who Dana was, i think i laughed as much as you implied Harry did. :P Great work! :)
YamiDuo chapter 20 . 10/27/2013
*poke* *scratches around looking for more * Darn it I need more of this fic. Want to know what they are going to do about Scrimgeour. Duo is having very bad luck lately.
concerned reader chapter 20 . 10/2/2013
Is this story dead?
Too lazy to chapter 20 . 8/8/2013
Log in and irritated at the character limit. I would like to see more of shinigami! I feel like I am being cruelly teased :(
Dragonmanvirus0007 chapter 20 . 5/19/2013
Hallo! Are you gonna continue this fic?
1,240 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »