Reviews for Long Lost Twin
JJsMommy27 chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
you should totally finish this story you were doing good on it and i think you should bring in Logan,Colin, and Finn in it and have Lori and Logan get together
fluffykogome chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
i think u shud bring the the limo boys in, they cud b tristen's friends, but anyways PLEASE UPDATE SOONN!
danielle503 chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
i love the stroy
KeitaWolf chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
I like it.

Update soon
hplbug chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
you relize you have rory and lori have the same name only differnt nick names which i think is kinda bad cuz twins usually have DIFFERENT NAMES not Lorelai for both of them just thoght you should know
Nancy chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
Why cant you make them Tristans room mates and a love interest for Lori?
smartmonkey101 chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
watever you do don't break up tristan and rory..I like it
smartmonkey101 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
coffeeaddict1515 chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
I like it alot, but I wished lori was the one with her father and not lorelai because lorelai and rory are suppose to be connected. please update soon.
Kit chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
Hey. Great Story. I love the idea but it is a little weird how Lori lived with Lorelai and Rory with Christoper. It would make more sense to have Rory grow up as normal and Lori live with Chris. I was also disappointed with Emily and Richard's reactions. It had so much potential! Any way, I really did enjoy it so update soon!
love is overrated chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
yes do bring the in ecspecialy finn
Buffycoo999 chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
You HAVE HAVE HAVE to bring in Logan, colin and Finn. espesially finn.
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
cool idea kinda partent trap
kronren chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
love it
You've Got Wings Baby chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
This is a really great idea, and I'm really into this story. The only thing I don't get is why everyone wasn't happier to see each other when they met back up after 12 years. The way it was written, it seemed like they had seen each other every day for the past 12 years instead. But it's a really really great story. Continue soon!