Reviews for The Exterminators
Loyal DC Fan chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
Oh that ending was such a nice one! Though I would preferred more if I get to know the consequences...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 4/24/2012
yay, awesome.
Moongoddess97 chapter 12 . 9/19/2008
Ah

What a cute story!

i loved it, it was really good

especially the ending!

]
somuchpretty chapter 12 . 8/24/2006
Hello Hello!

First of all...Aw Usagi is such a cute little girl_ I BELIEVE IN FAIRIES IN TOO! Moving right along...I seriously growing to love Viluy. We did not get to see a whole lot of her in the manga or anime, so I was indiffere towards her, now she's one of my favorite villans. You get extra points for working out the whole time travel, the whole concept goes over my head and I usually scratch my head in confusion. The scene with Ami being put into a computer left my really disturbed, I get sick just thinking about it. It leaves a huge impact. Probably one of my favorite Crystal Tokyo stories.
Taeniaea chapter 12 . 7/22/2006
I Love The Story!
SlipperyLiz chapter 12 . 6/22/2006
This is about the cutest ending the story could have had. I'm glad Sailor Moon figured out how to save everything, and I'm glad that Villuy probably won't be back to bother them again. Excellent story!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 12 . 6/17/2006
OMG, I can't believe it's over *tear*. I really loved this story and you are an awesome writer- please start another Sailor Moon story with Usagi and ChibiUsa soon; you really bring out the best in those two and I love reading those fics! I also liked how Serenity remembered- very heartwarming. GREAT JOB!
Cassie chapter 12 . 6/17/2006
Beautiful ending. Heartwarming and with a sense of closure. Just the right touch of humor too. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. )
Deep Serenity chapter 12 . 6/17/2006
I enjoyed the part where Serena remembers the fairy I that that was sweet and that Rini's father was proud of her.

Wanted to here more about the date LOL
Myosotis13 chapter 12 . 6/17/2006
Great ending to an equally good story ;) I just loved the moment Usagi remembered her pink-haired fairy!

I hope you write some more soon. Congrats:)
Richforce chapter 12 . 6/17/2006
Great story. Very nice job.
Myosotis13 chapter 11 . 6/10/2006
I'm loving this story more with every chapter! The character portrayal is very realistic, the writing style is catchy and the plot really interesting! I love to follow Usa's adventures saving Usagi's life. Hope to see more of Saturn and Pluto in the next chapters...they could probably help deal with Viluy once and for all. Erm, hopefully :P Usa probably does not want to spend the rest of her life blocking the android's every move in the past.

Please update soon!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 11 . 6/10/2006
Oh, this is so good! Poor Usagi, she's so gullible like that but it's part of her cute, sweet charm too. I hope Usa gets to her in time and well-done on the chapter! As always, I loved it! :)
Richforce chapter 11 . 6/10/2006
Great chapter
Cassie chapter 10 . 6/3/2006
I really liked the Pluto-Saturn scenes...the way you portrayed Pluto's condition afterwards was very believable and original.

Diana's scenes and lines were funny and cute. I like these parts:

"That excuse would be more believable if you weren't scared of the vacuum-bots, too," scowled Sailor Moon.

"And if you were as close to the floor as I am, you'd be wary of them as well!" Diana huffed.

and this one:

With Diana's claws sunk into the material of her boot.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »