Reviews for My Explanation
MegalegU chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
I know this is old but I loved this. I laughed out loud at the part where Turk mentioned that JD once wanted to see what bleach tasted like. I love this story! The JD/Cox element was spot-on.
Glass Canary chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
So good it made me log in XD Seriously, this was one of the most in-character fanfictions I have ever read - You got JD and Turk's bromance down pat, you got Elliot's tendency to go high-pitched, Dr Cox's personality - You even added the janitor! And you managed to fit in the cutaway gags! Seriously, I love this fic :D
Kidiu chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Haha, JD is so cute. And Cox is such an ass. Aahh~ don't they just go together perfectly?
andaere chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
This is really cute. It's also really in character and very well-written. I love your JD voice. Especially the "Dr. Cox is Right" and "JD is Right" music. xD Excellent work, and thanks for writing!
Semaphora chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This is a gorgeous one-shot. The characters all feel so real, I could practically hear them speaking the words as I read.

You write JDCox exceptionally well, probably better than any other writers of this fandom. You have JD's humour and Cox's attitude down perfect, and the story has an interesting plot.

I'd have to say that my favorite part was Cox warning JD to never consider topping in their relationship. I don't know why, but that part was just undeniably funny.

I could name about a million other random quirks that made me giggle uncontrollably, but then I'd probably be wasting your time.

Thanks so much for posting. You're an amazing writer.

x
RobinLorin chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Oh my gosh! Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! This was, without a doubt, the funniest JDCox Scrubs fic I have EVER read! And believe me, I've trawled through just about the entire JDCox community. I absolutely LOVE it. I am immediately going to your profile to read more! Thank you SO much for gifting us lowly peons with this absolutely amazing package of happiness!
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
"I take a moment to think about that, and, y’know, he’s right. My mind plays the ‘Dr. Cox is Right’ music. Da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da."

LOL, too funny. You have JD's inner monlogue down pat.
Pricilla Grey chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I adored this fanfic, it was funny and well written- never a bad mix :)
kumak chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
hahaha loved it!
Doctor Strangelove chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Wow, you had Dr. Cox's voice perfect in this. I could really imagine all this happening just the way you wrote. It's hard to find slash that's this in character. Nice job.
immovinout chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Funny. Cute. I liked it! :D
prettypriestess chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Gah, I loved this, especially since most JDCox fic so far seems to be dramatic angst. A humorous fluffy thing that keeps pretty much to canon (you know, minus the whole JDCox part of course) is perfect!
Samu chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
This fic was amazing! I loved the humor, and the characters were perfect.
Solnushka chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
whee! :D is there a contuation? please keep going..pleeaasse? is was awsome, in character and EVERYTHING!
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 1 . 1/12/2007