Reviews for Advent
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Loved this. Really, really, truly loved it! :)
Illucida chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
This was emotional, and powerful. I could imagine the scene perfectly. You've done a wonderful job.
bayre chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Tis great! I liked...a lot!
PurpleBlaze chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I haven't seen hell house, but I want to see Sam smile so I'll watch that one online tonight. Your visuals in this story really flowed. The sentences didn't run awkwardly.
bb1028 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Ok, completely random... but i just stumbled upon this, and.. I loved it :) this was seriously a perfect brother scene, could picture it in my head and everything, and just simply loved the conversation they had.. not to mention picturing them fighting in the mud was perfect too :)

So yeah, dont mind me reviewing your story that's almost two years old lol :P ..just wanted to let ya know I liked it!

beth :)
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
*sniff* There was all the laughing in the other stories and then-this. I wasn't expecting so much realism. You popped my cloud. lol But you did it beautifully. Don't worry-I've hid in bathrooms too. lol
HoofsTails Gal chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Nice story! It's very realistic and in character for the both of them. Might I add that it wasn't nearly as heart wrenching as I thought it might have been. Not that that's a bad thing! Not at all. It's kinda in between.

Very Nice job!

Tah

HoofsTails Gal
AquarianNightSky chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Good story.

Unfortunately I missed the pec flex. I saw the episode but I missed that. I'll have to find a way to see it again. I died laughing the superglue part though.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Well done.
Burton Holderness chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
As per usual your story RULED! You are so talented. I loved this beautiful psycological piece. That being said I still want a sequel to your first 2 stories, that had me rolling on the floor laughing. By the way you are completly right about Hell House it was FANTASTIC. Yeah I watched GG and when Padalecki smiles it is something else. I always wanted to smack Rory for dumping him. Also he totally flexed his pecks I know this, because I have tivo, and have rewatched that scene about 100 times. Good lord that boys built. Now all we need is both of them shirtless, and I can die happy. Can't wait for Thursday. Keep writing.

Burton
Evergreene chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
That that story is a quite an accomplishment considering that it was written in the bathroom at work, hehe! Love the angst, and the humour as well.

I can't wait to see Hell House, but I'm stuck down here in Australia where we've only just seen Scarecrow. *growls* Now you've got me all impatient!
Tezpin chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Fantastic story again - how do you do it? I'm in awe...

You've got their characters pegged so well, I could really see this as a scene in one of the episodes. And while I know it was a serious moment for them, there is something about those two rolling around in the mud that just brings a smile to my face. *grin*

The way Oz tv is going at the moment it is going to be Christmas before I get to see the infamous flex... *sigh* Thank god for an imagination!
thelibrarian01 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Wow - definitely not a mess. I found myself holding my breath by the end of the story. So much angst for these poor boys. I do love humor, but somehow the angst seems to work so much better for them. :-) I also finished reading Bedeviling the Chipper late last week; fantastic job there too. Keep up the good work!

P.S. It's not just you - there was some definite chest flexing going on. :-)
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
You summed up the differences between the 2 brothers perfectly here. Loved it, just wished I could have seen the mud fight for real and the subsquent shower scene to follow! Perhaps a follow up is needed - if just to show of those marvelous twitching pecs again!
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
i noticed that shower thing too! i agree i was blown away by that episode it was awesome and sam smiling like that was great i've never watched gilmore girls either. the super glue scene was funny as hell i loved the entire episode i'm obsessed with the show. lol. great story!