Reviews for Eden Hall Mighty Ducks
eva505 chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
I thought your storys are good are you going .any more storys on Julie and Dean if you are i will read them
Dimples73 chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
good story
Mami-21 chapter 13 . 2/5/2013
Oh, it's awesome that you came back and finished off the story. I think there's a good chance I will always, always love reading and writing Duck stories, and especially J/P stories. Or J/A, to be honest. I'm an equal opportunity shipper. I enjoyed the hell out of this story, and the ending was beautiful, so thank you.
LM3795 chapter 11 . 3/14/2010
I REALLY like this fic! I love Dean and Julie together...and I knew that her feelings for Dean would be more intense..;)...I hope you update soon, I want to see what happens when Dean comes back!
Mami chapter 11 . 2/21/2010
Aww, Julie and Fulton are really very sweet together. And Scooter is the perfect mix of sincere and smarmy! Hope the next chapter has some JA or JP action!
boston15 chapter 11 . 2/16/2010
great job although i'm 4384732985689246594% team adam. definitely gonna keep reading :)
boston15 chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
just wanted to say so far this is awesome. i'm a ridiculously huge adam banks fan and you're julie is really good / believable which is important, duh. haha. anyways, I laughed at the "so hows the affair?" Great friendship between the girls. keep up the good work :)
Mami chapter 10 . 2/9/2010
Hey there, I'm really enjoying your story. So here is my critique: You have some brilliant moments of humour. I love your dedication to working in flawlessly with the scenes of the original movie. I like that your Julie is as smart, cute and wicked as in the movies! But I don't like the idea that she has to apologize for kissing a boy to see if she is really into him. Kissing is not 'slutty' in my opinion. She can kiss as many boys as she likes! Also, I noticed in chapter 9 that you were switching back and forwards between Julie's POV in that last section. Hope you keep writing this, you're doing an awesome job.
Sarah chapter 9 . 8/13/2009
i really like this story could you please update.
fanficfan84 chapter 9 . 4/30/2008
I like this story a lot. I really hope you continue it 'cause 1.) I love Julie/Dean stories (I hope they end up together) and 2.) I like how you set the story up, you know, like what's been going during the D2 and D3, their perspectives, etc...) Anyway, I hope you do plan on updating this story.
kat eyes chapter 9 . 4/5/2008
When are we gonna get a new chappie? Although I'm pretty sure I'm not one to talk considering I haven't updated my stories in 2 years. But, please when you have the time and energy please give us some more story to read. I love this one.
Gaffney06 chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
Great chapter as always. Don't feel too bad about not updating. I've been sucking in that category lately as well.
FragrantPrincess chapter 8 . 3/28/2007
Goose Egg is a slang term for a zero. It's a mixed line between 'the early bird gets the worm' and goose egg ie zero. As in get up early and learn to play defense.
spikeyhairgood chapter 8 . 1/8/2007
i just caught up with this story, and i love how you portray adam and julie. they're really cute together. i hope you update soon.

p.s. i totally love the soundtrack to the chapter titles, they're awesome bands. oh, and i totally pictured how hot t.j. is.
Breena chapter 8 . 1/3/2007
Yay an update! I love it, its like a sneek peek behind the scenes of the movie. cant wait for more, I'm glad you came back to them and us:)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »