Reviews for Nine point Four Seconds The Story of Geek Carter
Meegan chapter 8 . 3/3
awwww darn at one point I thought there was going to be a great triangle between daniel and hammond, cause hardly anyone gives Samiel a chance but you've totally won me over with this version with frasier, although I admit I Am currently imagining Hammond more like Lt Hammond from S2 but neT storyline, really playing up the shitty sides of Jack :)
zephiey chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
I just found this story and enjoyed it immensely. You write George and Sam perfectly!
Rac80 chapter 8 . 7/30/2009
I stumbled on this crack!fic and have laughed and laughed. great job and you are hilarious! funny as hell. Jack is a horn-dog, janet a ho, daniel- geeky mr sincere, and sam and hammond! what a riot but well wriotten.!
SLar chapter 8 . 6/20/2007
Any chance of an update? pretty please...
CanonAntithesis chapter 8 . 1/12/2007
Ah, now you've got me so confused. I'm actually feeling sorry for Janet. Thanks for writing abother chapter, but please don't wait so long for the next one.
Audrey Lynne chapter 8 . 1/11/2007
Yay! New chapter is up! :) Love the new bits, cause I had most of the chapter but not the very last part...*huggles you* This just keeps getting more and more wild, but in a crazy fun way...
AT Fan chapter 8 . 1/11/2007
once again hats off to you. I find myself actually believing in the pairings in this story. Wierd huh? I'm not even blonde lol.

I loved the chicken scene I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard. I can just picture that whole scene in my head great storytelling there. I am not sure about Hammond's plan to not treat Sam any different though. I would think with her insecurity it would be hard on her to have to pretend .

Doesn't he realize that she needs to come out of her shell not be drawn back in again.
7 League Boots chapter 8 . 1/11/2007
Holy Hannah. Oh boy oh boy oh boy. Super follow up! What a scene at the restaurant; the visuals were all that! The characterizations remain stark and the emotional rollercoaster just doesn't stop. Loving the build up of suspense; the juxtaposition of innocence against lust, compassion against selfishness; it's a heady conflagration brewing and I'm impressed. Very well done and worth the wait. Hope you can update soon again.
AT Fan chapter 7 . 11/20/2006
unusual pairings but you have made it believable never thought a Hamond Jack person would be so appealing but you made it work. Great job and more please evil Janet is cool too.
beelzebot chapter 7 . 10/26/2006
oh my god what a horribly wonderful story! wow - love it, can't stop reading it... it is continuing, right?
Audrey Lynne chapter 7 . 9/10/2006
Love this as much as I did the first time I read it! Can't wait for more. :)
7 League Boots chapter 7 . 9/4/2006
Wow! Nice set up with Sam and Hammond, very tasteful. As for the Convergence, LOL! Well, from here anyway, not for poor George. Really neat imagery and the O FORTUNA was a hilarious touch. I can't possibly predict what could even possibly happen. The table scene with naughty Janet was also well written. Excellent update, please continue!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2006
Ok, fair's fair, and you did warn us. But DANG these are some bug-ugly peoples in this story! But - and there's always a But -I seem to care anyway. Must be the talented writing. Or the sharp characters even in this bizarro, 180 turnaround of the SGC I knew and loved. Or the dialogue that sounds so natural to the originals even if what they're saying is screaming "NO!" or "WHAT?" in my head, I still believe they are who they are supposed to be but...Cut my confessions of confusion to say that I actually like this story. Huh. Kind of genius, really.

A little "Dangerous Liaisons" going on with my GeekSam and done to a tasty, chilling turn. I'm along for this ride, scarey as it is. Great work remaking this series and characters. Br...Um, may I respectfully request an update soon, please?
greenjadedragon chapter 6 . 7/22/2006
Well, will evil janet get her revenge?

Will Sam get the man she wants?

Will George finally be happy?

Tune in next week for more dark and depraved fic.

Seriously, enjoying the fic even with the mental bleach involved.:)
Audrey Lynne chapter 6 . 7/21/2006
Yay, more story! Love the baseball analogy conversation...George is such a sweetie :)