Reviews for They Know
Gaarazlilmiss chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
wow...I really wish this wasn't a one shot. It's great, and I love it, and...that's all I can really say. Great job.
reeroy chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Oh yeah, bring on the Kabuto/Hinata angsty-ness.

Wonderful, absolutely enjoyable.
onototellingoyou chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
it was a really thought out story, and though the pairing is sort of strange, the way you wrote it was actually quite likable.

kabuhina is an awesome pairing! though there doesn't seem to be many stories on it, plz make more!
bells on her toes chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
very bootiful story... sorry, i'm talking weird, it's late night... (lol). This was a very captivating fic... bittersweet, like salt water tears and green tea. Next time, just be careful about spelling and crap. Don't want a good story to be buried under a bunch of typos.

- arevoir, muchas love from Bells on Her Toes
Krirobe chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
That's so sad... Loved the end, even though I usually don't like tragedies. Really good one-shot!
acho0bl3ssU chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
wow i love this story!
Elsie0o0 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
aww very cute. I like that she's isn't described as a Mary Sue, but a regular person. GOOD JOB!

*gives you cookies*
missmanga90 chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
This was really good I liked it alot
FBX chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Wow I really liked it. It was very real and sad. But please make a happy ending! PLEASE! :)
gracemis chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Very nice fic! i am really intriged by this couple. a very clean one-shot. just enough detail to leave us want. just a enough vague-ness to cover everything. thanks for sharing it!
n chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
shouldn't be rated M...dont worry

it doesnt talk about anything worse than kissing. try T
miss.ninja.kimi chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Oh, I loved this. Excellent work!
camille bianca chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
that's so angsty... nway... i never encountered a kabuhina fic ever... that's why i like it...hmm... it somehow reminds me of the movie tristan and isolde... such a great movie... u rock! keep up wid the story... onegai?
el bimbo chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
My initial reaction on this pairing was that it is quite absurd but after reading this fic I found myself liking it...now that's some accomlishment! you're a good writer.
thunder sister chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Yay! Me likey~ I love this pairing! Very good! Though I wish there were more with lemons. Just a hint... XP