Reviews for A Mistaken Sorting
Cinthya chapter 10 . 7/26
Please make year 2 :) and... i think harry is like dunce somehow in some parts of the book, maybe if he was growing up with his parents and with a min of magical knowledge he could have turn up to this potter, maybe... well anyway i actually love this story
BerlinCCAlex chapter 10 . 7/23
This is so greatly awesome! I love this so much! I wish it could maybe get an update, however unlikely it may be. :(
daisycb chapter 10 . 7/6
I think that last second giving of points was one of the biggest travesties in this series. I dislike Dumbledore more and more with every story I read.
Flotsam And Jetsam chapter 10 . 6/27
Loved this! Parody of ffs spot on. Would def read a sequel - pls add note to end of this story if you ever write one!
*cackles maniacally* I look forward to the Slytherin's retaliation. Or I would, if I had any reason to expect there is another sequel. Sadly I'm fairly certain there isn't. Poor Severus.
Your turns of phrase are absolutely delightful and make me want to consider reading even things I would otherwise never touch for the entertainment of those picked out gems.
Unfortunately there is but one fault in Snape's reasoning: Ravenclaw's Symbol is an Eagle and they were named after a raven. Well in all honesty since they were named after the founders' last names none of the houses were named after animals. Sorry for my pedantism but I just felt a juvenile need to comment on that.
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 3 . 5/9
Huh, come to think about it what is Harry's brother's name? If it was mentioned I forgot it by chapter 2...or deemed it unimportant to my memory.
tricorvus chapter 10 . 4/29
That was excellent
Wish there had been more of it
tricorvus chapter 5 . 4/29
Cindy is a horrible name; and I speak from experience. So glad to see that others detest it also.
Great story; great chapter
HarleyIvy chapter 9 . 4/29
I loved chapter nine, oh my god, I couldn't help but laugh loudly at it. The story is good.
tricorvus chapter 2 . 4/29
I love this!
jcampbellohten chapter 8 . 4/19
"...and you want me to give you exact rundown on...": You mean, give "an" exact rundown.
"If you regard that as nightmare, Draco, ...": Same thing: as "a" nightmare.
jcampbellohten chapter 5 . 4/19
A couple rare typos:
"No, it was matter of pride.": You mean, it was "a" matter of pride.
"...the two shook hands cautiously, agreement to set aside the point scoring for moment now that...": You mean, "agreeing" to set aside the point scoring for "the" moment.
jcampbellohten chapter 2 . 4/19
This... This will be glorious.