Reviews for A Mistaken Sorting
almostNEET chapter 5 . 4/11
huh! this actually makes sense on why Albus called him two different names.
almostNEET chapter 2 . 4/11
the flaming chicken comment had me cracking up. and then came life insurance... bwahahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaa
Ahem!
good chapter and it also doesn't remove most of Snape's bad traits like his hating Dunce on principle.
almostNEET chapter 1 . 4/11
ah, you manipulative magnificent bastard! love the little annotations he adds to his thoughts.
123anime chapter 2 . 4/6
"Flaming chicken" made me laugh! Thank you for cheering me up!
witchlips chapter 10 . 4/5
There was a good, mmm... I'd say fifteen minutes in which I had to stop reading to figure out how to breathe again because I was laughing so hard. This is a sincerely beautiful work of art, and I pray you make a sequel. This is beautiful and FutureDarkLord!Harry and Severus' interactions fuel my soul.
veiland chapter 10 . 3/27
This is spectacular. If you did one for each year, you'd be a superstar!
maripaz6 chapter 10 . 2/27
LOLOLOLOL the Sarcastic!Snape commentary here is HILARIOUS. Marvellous job! I really enjoyed Slytherin!Harry and the Dunce-Who-Lived. This is an amazing story. Sequel? Please?

Either way, thanks so much for the great read! :)
Kikiji chapter 10 . 2/1
Oh the sarcasm~ This is brilliant. Of course, I'm extremely frustrated with the fact that something is twisting everyone's (but Harry and Snape's) perspectives of the situation. It reminds me of a minor character from "Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken." That character has the ability "The Chosen One" and no matter what he does, his actions automatically comes across as a heroic act, even if it's something like cowardly running away or surrendering at the start of a match.
Fick Chick chapter 10 . 1/2
WHY did HP go through the 3rd floor traps & defend the stone?
Tailturner chapter 1 . 1/2
Shame the bets weren't weighted, it should have been a hundred to one odds that Snape just won.
Fick Chick chapter 6 . 1/2
there must be some spray paint spell he could have used to hose the room, including any cloak-covered students pink
The Lady Rogue chapter 2 . 1/1
*CACKLES LOUDLY*
Guest chapter 10 . 12/3/2016
This is good. I like the running joke about the teachers placing bets.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/1/2016
Well...
The phrase "Hufflepuff" has exactly shit to do with badgers; I don't have a clue what huffle is, but puff certainly isn't inspiring any confidence. Their founder's legacy is a goblet, which tells us everything we need to know about their founder's hobbies and past-times. The entire house is the redheaded step-child of Hogwarts.
Ravenclaw's mascot is an eagle, not a raven. Their founder, for all her intelligence, couldn't guess that her daughter was going to make off with her mother's diadem, or that her (daughter's) one-sided amour (whom Rowena had sent out to find her!) was going to kill her kid. They can't get their shit together and decide if their house colors are blue and bronze or blue and silver. Lockhart and Quirrel were in Ravenclaw.
Slytherin is homophone of 'slithering'. And I don't care if snakes slither, that's just stupid. The entire house is populated by turncoat backstabbers that enjoy slipping in another hit just for the sheer enjoyment of hitting you while you're down. Their founder left a frickin' giant snake that can kill things just by looking at them hidden in a secret underground dungeon - below the school, mind you! - that can only be accessed by going into the girls' bathroom, all because he didn't like one of the other founders.
Welp, I have no confidence in any of the houses anymore.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
He-who-loves-to-Crucio.
*Snort*
I'm so totally using that line.