Reviews for A Mistaken Sorting
Echo chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
aw... no sequel? It would have been great as this one and the previous one. T_T

Echo meanders off on an eternal search for Harry, brother/twin of the Boy-Who-Lived fics.
DerektheRogue chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Oh ,SURE , BLAME it AL on ME!

You , of course , had absolutely nothing to do with it?

Good job , be talking to you soonest.

PS:

BTW I showed at 10 my time but you were offline.

Unfortunately that's either 6pm or 2am your time I can't remember which.

Derek The Rogue
eyeinthesky chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Love it! Would really like to see a full fledged fic come from these.
dfshie chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
OMGOMGOMG! MORE!
AlisonKing chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
I love it! You really should do a sequel. Seeing through Snapes eyes is extremely amusing.
Dragonero chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Now, really, he is such an sarcastic bastard! Anyway, I really like the story and I hope you will soon continue! Your writing stile is very good, the way you cheer a situation like this uo with humor! Keep it up!
dracontia chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
ADORE YOU. (are you sure there won't be another sequal?)
Poisson d'avril chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
He Who Loves To Crucio - *snorts* Have to love your originality! And 'Slytherin's are Sexier', really they are if you think about. Hehe, they're clever and cunning, what's not to like? Anyway, I love this one-shot and the previous one as well. Will we ever find out the Dunce-Who-Lived's first name? I'm still calling him NateConJerry in my head. *shrugs* Good work! Looking forward to more if you decide to do so.
ladyBlue Wolf chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
You should SO do a sequal!

-Peace.
Ohyeah100 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
I didn't stually count, but I think Snape made a lot of money when Harry ended up in Slytherin. Nice chapter, write more.

ohyeah100
Airlady chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Good Good Very Good.
Gnomeish chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
I vote you gather an extremely large mob of Harry Potter fans, stalk J.K. Rowling, and have her change He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named to He-Who-Loves-To-Crucio.

God I love this, awesome story, going in my favorites, made me laugh out loud more than five times, great piece of work.

Slytherins ARE sexier.
Priestess of Dan chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
I'm willing to beg for a chaptered story! Your writing is wry, and Harry is funny and perfect. What is the redhead's name?
883 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59