Reviews for Send in the Clowns
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
A great story. I liked the bit with the clowns.
OuEstLaCraie chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

HAHA.

hahahhaha.

ha.

That is all.
Ajariel the Bloody chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Wow, so freaking lovely. That's like the stories I write when I so stoned that lifitng a pen sends me into fits of laughter... hilarious.

-Ajariel the Bloody- (fell in love with a dude, hope he's not dead)
Kitsurubami chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Cheesy but funny,unn! :3
toomanyobsessions chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
oh wow...that was hillarious it was so stupid but for some reason it just made it that much funnier..i was in tears from laughing so hard...ninja clowns ...so funny
kimonkey7 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
*Suddenly, mayhem erupted.*

At this time I would like to inform you I am contacting a lawyer, RE: your use of the word "suddenly" when clearly, I used the word suddenly in my piece of fiction. I bet you thought you could get away with it, too. Well, SUDDENLY, you're wrong!

XOXO

Kim
Isabell89 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Oh my God, that was absolutely fantastic! LOL I already nearly fell off my chair after I read the first sentence, and then it only got even better with Nick's thoughts on Sara. Very bad writing :P and therefore very good as it was intended to be ;)
wraiths-angel chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
weird but funny, I liked it!
lisalamp4 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
'amusement painted all over his already painted face.'

if I had to pick my favorite line, that would be it.

that was just too damn funny. write another one!
chrissie0707 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Ninja Clowns? Please. You could have at least made it realistic...

Still made me laugh!
Cow as White as Milk chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
"Patches was a tiger, equally sleek and cool and deadly but more colorful." Oh my gosh! That was a laugh out loud moment. Best line in the whole fiction.
thatTaylorgirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
so Ann...what does it take to become a Ninja Clown? I mean...I know how to become a ninja...and I know how to become a clown...but I don't know how to become a Ninja Clown...i mean they seem like an elite group of people...and wow to become a Ninja Clown would be AWESOME! I want to become a Ninja Clown...they're not dirty at all...they're really clean...they wear white make-up and red smiley faces...and really kewl outfits...did i mention the really big shoes clowns wear...but i'm not so sure I'd be able to do like a spin kick or anything ninja-like in shoes like that...hmm...

and just for the record...this is only the SECOND worst story I've ever read on this site...i think Beth takes the case...uh...cake sorry ;) ;) :)

let's do this again sometime!

Sarah
Missy Holland chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
If I wasn't afraid of clowns it would be funny

Loves

Missy
Sahariah chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
That was brilliant. I laughed through the whole thing! I loved the random statements, especially the weather and Nick's specialty... and his father forcing him to participate in competitive sports. This is a great piece of work! Happy April Fools day! :P
iboneki chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
You are the worst writer I have ever seen at this site. Do you KNOW how many grammar mistakes and run on sentences and misplaced modifiers and LACK OF ELLIPSES are in this? Riddle me this, oh author of authors, how could it possibly be chilly like mid-winter when it's OCTOBER? Don't you find that a bit ODD? Well I assure you that your readers do. Sheesh.

Oh wait, I guess all that means this was completely awesome. You ooze mad writing skillz like a Brazillian tree frog secretes pheramones, which help me over look your, at times, abrasive persona- oh, you get it.

Hee! Nice job, Snarkpants. You're a legend among ninja clowns )