Reviews for Seducing Neji
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
Wooh, jelousy always the cause of boys showing feelings haha
xxcandylover23xx chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Lml this was good. U better continue
Glass Dragon chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
SO CUTE. YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB. YOUR FIC ACTUALLY MADE ME NOT MIND TENTEN.

props for you.
shugosailormewmewz21 chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
Nice job!
Dreaming101 chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
lol love your little descriptions like Gai's chibi lol! so very cute! :D

Dreaming101
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
lol love it, so funny and well funny! xD

Dreaming101
shoshoryuu07 chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
Ghawd, this made me laugh hard. :d I love it.
Pink Ikawa 001 chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
*smiles* this made me happy. Man, i dont CARE if he's ooc or not, that was possibly the best reaction i'd ever read to a ten ten seduction thing. This makes me wanna draw a sappy picture, no lie. i can't believe you wrote this at 2 in the morning! You must be like me, a writer in the nighter. I was surprised at just how well written this was. and how you described actions and emotions was fascinating. Man, THANK YOU for writing this fic!
Nerd4eva chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
Lol Loved it, awesome job. That was funny when she said she would take away sex and kept rising the time, classic! Hee Hee! P
The Panda assassin chapter 3 . 5/13/2008
I loved this story so much. Poor Tenten. SHE tries to be sexy and Neji just laughs at her. I have no idea where you got this idea but it's great.
ExoticOnyx chapter 3 . 3/13/2008
hey, thats what i call sexy, most of the time we just don't understand boi's. But yeah its all sexy ya know, excellent.
RadiantStarlight chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
That was so funny! I almost fell out of my chair. Come to think of it, I find it hard to believe cause its hard to make a known bastard actually be nice for a change. Still, all in all, it was so awesome!
Plot against the bunny chapter 3 . 12/25/2007
That was so much fun! Thank you!
LovableLuna chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
aww!

i love it!

awesome job!

Bubbles
milibloom chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
do u luv to torture huh huh huh?update