Reviews for A Fool's Game
Eden Alice Poe chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Haven't heard about chia pets since idk when XD Okay, this was awesome, not only because of the subtle RobRae hints, but also the overall banter you kept up for all the characters (even BB had some near OOC banter going, but it was good). Definitely a great laugh and a great short Aprils Fools fic. There really wasn't much wrong with it that I can point out, because I was too busy enjoying it!
I guess it would've been nice to see exactly what the aftermath of BB 'discovering' the culprit, but... it's still a solid ending :) A very enjoyable read.
RemyMcKwakker chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
this is really funny

keep it up

ciao
Rebel-Aquarius chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
*Gasps for air between laughter.*

Haha, that was really funny! I like this story! I had the sneaking suspicion that Robin was the practical joker, but I wasn't sure, up until the end! (That part with Beast Boy and the banana peels was hysterical!)

I especially liked Robin's whole reason behind the pranks; he really does have a point.

I really like your writing style, and I am definitely reading more of your work! This was really great, and you DID make me laugh. Great job!

Later!

-Rebel

favorite stories
Guardian of Azarath chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Dude that was funny! Good oneshot, I feel sorry for Raven though, she ended up getting blamed. Oh, it was a good laugh anyway.
Neoinean chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Robin busts out his old costume and convinces everyone it was a joke! LOL

"Now Raven, take this synthesizer, and yell "air raid!" But I'm sure you meant that reference;)

As I read, I immediately dismissed BB-too obvious. Cyborg seemed more background character so I didn't suspect him either. That left Starfire (as your constant saying that it "couldn't be her" left room for speculation) or Robin (as the straight man), but after Raven woke up the second time I was sure it was Robin. Nice homages to his canon, with the digs at Poison Ivy and Batman and genreal "seriousness," and that scene between the birds in the store was great.

Loved the ending. LOVED IT!

The only thing that kinda threw me was Raven's "Holy sophomoric behavior, Batman" line. How would she know he used to say that? It was funny, but struck plausibility chords.
faLLen-dreamz chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
haha, robin is so eviL! XP you should add another chapter of how raven pulls a prank on robin or something and gets back at him. that would be so funny O
Cherry Jade chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
WOW! That was excellent! Robin is good. I never expected that from him. The last prank was certainly the best prank. WOW! I really enjoyed the wit that was put into this story! Fantasic! You Rock! You definitely made my April Fool's better!

Cherry Jade
fasterassembly chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
...Ahahahaha. 8D

That really tickled my funny bone. Bones? Brains?

Ah, oh well.

I went through this pretty quickly-a lot of dialogue here, as usual. 8D And the reappearance of Robin's fairy pants! Fufufu! Bananas! Slugs! Raven getting stuck and trapped! Mouse traps!

Thank you.