Reviews for Immortal Flowers
Hiiii chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
this is a lovely story, very well written, one of the few to be so intriguing actually. when will you update?
Psyche'sdaughter chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I like ur story bluer sky lets c d nxt chps:)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
I hope you update soon! I know it's been years, but this is the best written Greek myth on FF!
RD-chan hokage chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Poor Psyche. I really love your style! AWESOMENESS!
RD-chan hokage chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
sounds interesting! might as well read the next chapter :)
Earthly Wind chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
Damn you! Update damn it, update!

This is so amazing!
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
This story is awesome! I've been wanting to read a rendition of this myth for a long time, and I'm happy I found such a good one. Could you please update? I know it's been a while, but you've got me hooked!
LttlBlcKitty chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
uh oh
Little Miss Loved chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
I love love love love love love love love love this story. If only you'd update!
sanchan chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
Too bad you're not going to be updating this. I really enjoyed it. but if you ever do update, it would be awesome.
Savage-Stiletto chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
It's late, but why aren't you updating? This is too good a story to let waste.
phoenix-rises-from-the-ashes chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
I think that it was wonderful! Just way too short! Please write more and update and include some Eros/Psyche fluff!
Comet Wong chapter 4 . 5/16/2007
Beautiful...though I never really imagined that the whole reason why Eros fell in love with Psyche was because HE himself got pricked by his arrows...hm...no matter, I like it anyway...(",) Update soon please!
sora girlfriend chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
coolo!
Emmaloo chapter 4 . 9/2/2006
this is one of my favorite myths, and i'm glad someone finally wrote a good story about it. keep it up!