Reviews for Brittle
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche. In other words, no one spends their life hunting a madman or sees their family murdered without scars, and just because a mind hasn't broken completely, that doesn't make it healthy (referring to Miroku, Sango and Kohaku respectively).
MyDirtyLittleSecret chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
That was pretty dark, but very interesting. I liked it. *big thumbs up*
Diary chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I enjoyed this.
lovemelifeless chapter 1 . 8/16/2007

bobalina chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Eurgh...incest...poor Sango! Augh...moving on. Keep writing!

Hearted chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Ummhmm, good ending. :D

Ties up very well.

For a one-shot, it's really good.

Probably one of the better ones that I've ever read.
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Wow this was awesome! At first I didn't even suspect that Naraku was inside of Kohaku but that was a possibilitie. It happened in the second movie. Great work!
Citadel chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
I've always wanted to see more 'Kohaku is twisted-beyond-repair' fics and you just made the model! I luv how you focus on the tension between the two brothers-in-law, the obvious move would've been to explore the Kohaku and Sango relationship, but of course, you go that one step further and mess with our minds (not that I'm complaining, mess away!). When you write angst, you don't just amazingly write in character, you go beyond that and develop an already existing side into something new and totally believable. This one goes straight to my favs list!
Rosiel-chan chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Wow, amazing! This was just what you except Miroku to be. Really good, as ever!
JoUFancyHuh chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Really...Um...Shocking. I loved it. You're very good.
ArtificialRed chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Very well done!
keishiko mirune chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
superb. .
sashlea chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Amazing how you can shade the stories to reveal one thing and mean another.
Neisha chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
WOW!That was AWESOME!I LOVED IT!Great story...hope to read more from you soon...Neisha
Youkai Hime90 chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
O.o when they killed Naraku, his soul entered Kohaku's body? That's twisted. Either that or...well I don't even want to think about it. Well written and absolutely wicked. Loved it.