Reviews for Artificial Sweetener
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
wait. so is she pregnant or isn't she?

misa is such a tragic character, really. when you look at her complete devotion to raito and his faked affections. you really captured their relationship well.

thanks for sharing!
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
You write for Death Note too! (I remember you from Inuyasha.) Great portrait of Misa and Raito's relationship. I guess one could argue that the child is imaginary after I read your Author's Note.
phoenix of hell chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Very tragic. Misa can be delusional sometimes, and I suppose she did wish for a child at some point.
TawakeNix chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Dreaming of a family… how nice
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Oh God, this cannot possibly end well. But anyway, beautifully written and a haunting look at what could have been in the series...
Growing Pain chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
...This was really good.

I can't help but feel for Misa. There's so much she lacks from Raito it's hardly fair, and her dreaming of how better things will get (when they most probably won't) are simply saddening...

A story well written. I found no flaw with it (then again I am not a walking dictionary or anything :P. But I liked it nevertheless!)
justgonenow chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
This was very good. I really liked it :)
Penguin Firefly chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Ah This is so well written. All your fics are so wonderful and written so beautiful. You have so much talent. For some reason this fic made me cry. Misa's whole situation with Raito sucks, in my opinion. I think she really does love him so much, but to him she is just a tool.
Mr. Deadman chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
This is really well written. A very interesting concept portrayed perfectly from Misa's point of view.
Empatheia chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Whoa. *bows* Your writing totally tramples mine into the dust. TEACH ME. You sure you're fourteen? I can sense a lot of depth in you, depth that either means you've lived for quite a while or lived a lot. I'm guessing it's the latter. In any case, your writing is very beautiful, eerie, and technically perfect (which is a HUGE relief, I swear if I see the word 'privilige' one more time...).

I see a career in writing in your future for sure.

Love,

Empatheia
lefcadio chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Ahh, I love this. Beautifully written, and you portrayed Misa so well! Can definitely see her thinking this way, and the possible self-delusion was a little sad, too.

Wonderful :D
Acey Dearest chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Oh, poor Misa. I can really see her thinking something like this... in-character (especially the dreading what pregnancy would do to her physically) and her desires are so darkly happy (for her, anyway, don't know if anyone else would want there to be a little anti-Christ Kira around XD) but aching... very nice job.

Sincerely,

Acey

WolfBane2 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
If anyone were to sire the Anti-Christ, it'd be Raito. That really would make a great plot twist; Raito dies, but his heir is born (killing Misa in the process, so the heir is an orphan. Kinda like Voldemort/Tom Riddle) and 15 years or so later, learns of the Death Note. Anyway; excellent writing, very Misa-like in perspective.
Kimyoko chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Kimyoko has heard of such false pregnancies occuring before, and it really does seem more than plausible for Misa to convince herself of such things. Her psychology is such that she prefers sweet lies over the truth, and thus, if she were to get it in her head that a baby would put an end to her and Raito's discord, she would hold on to the idea like a person drowning. Nothing would be able to convince her otherwise. Scary thought, really, and what is scarier is that one can really see Misa doing it. Good job on expanding Misa's character in a believable and three-dimensional way. It's always nice to read a well written and thought provoking fanfiction.
KnO chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Fun...

Yeah, I remember the first time I heard about false pregnancy. It was "All Things Great and Small", a book about a country vet, when a student studying under him asked about about it. The vet said it was possible, but stunningly rare- and then proceeded to see 3 cases of it that day.