Reviews for Shigatsu Ahou
Daki92 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Very interesting story
zafnak chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
For everyone asking according to some online translators...

Shigatsu: means April

Ahou: means fool

Thus, April Fool. Kind of a fitting title, neh?
Norwesterner chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
A good April Fool's story with a Jujitsu twist! You had me leaning right into believing their animosity, and was just knocked over by your story resolution!

Actually, you kind of picked not only the best, but really the most inevitable resolution with a draw. If you think folks would come after you with pitchforks over the way you did end the story, just imagine how much more they would be coming after you if you had penned a bloodied defeat for either Kim or Yori! The howls of protest would have been deafening!

Having read your earlier works though, the biggest April fools to me was wondering if you were headed further towards the "M" sphere with the story, as that just hasn't been your style!

And you're right, a Kim/Ron/Yori crime-fighting team would be great. They already proved that to some extent in the Gorilla Fist episode.

Good job though, and good con!
Chris Redfield-General Chaos chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
MUST MAKE SEQUAL. MAKE IT A RATED M FIC. THERE ARE JUST TOO MANY OPPURTUNITIES WITH A STORY ARC LIKE THIS. Someone else did a Ron/Kim/Bonnie three way and it became a huge hit. I forsee this having the potential to surpass it.
CastaS chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
great story, i enjoyed it much.
Leah Phillips chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Brilliant, April Fools gag or not this is great.

I haven’t had time to read a good fiction for a long time, and I really like this one. I just wished you’d put in a bit more violence into the fight.

Going into the fave, nice job.
Mr. Average chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
You are a sick man, but don't worry I have a sick mind too. I thought this was hilarious, especially the end. Some guys have all the luck. Instead of the Magnificent Three how about calling them the Three Lustkiteers. Can you tell me what the title means in english? I'd be thankful if you did. Peace.
spectre666 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Just found this somehow, don't know how I missed it. Good job. I agree a three way would never work, but how about a duality? Ron, president of Bueno Nacho has a wife in Japan and a wife stateside? If he survived it could be fun.

Thanks
GargoyleSama chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I don't know... this does have much potential to provide lots of smuff (I am still getting used to that term, but it fits)
Goinghome chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
They are coming to take you away(the mob that is). Just picture your PC screen going on by itself and you just see static and hear nothing as in The Ring. Soon you start to hear foot steps, but you turn and see no one. You really had me going for a moment, not about the threesome, but who would have won the fight? You actually bring forth an interesting and possibly future story for you to write. Kim vs Yori and one emerging victorious. This can go in different angles with either one winning, but based on the theme of your future story, you can make the decision as to who will. An interesting future topic to consider is one based on the old Chinese martial arts movies. A fighter tries to defend his girlfriend, school's honor, or family gets beaten up and has to go and learn a new style of fighting or become better in their own style which has declined because of lack of practice or etc... Anyhu,... when you have a chance, what does Shigatsu Ahou means? Looking forward to reading your next TUY update.
Zaratan chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Nicely done... nicely done indeed. Has me wishing I had been home yesterday, rather than out of town, with all the April Fool's chicanery going on. Would have been fun to do my own.

Eagerly awaiting your REAL Rori fic.
Lonestarr chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
April Fools or not, this story is fantastic, and (surprisingly) not just for the last part.

Gotcha! This is a pretty good story, but the ending sells it. Fine work.
Harper loves Alex chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
this needs more what happens next. come on tell (tme)
Lord of the cheese cakes chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
You are so right ron and kim would never be in a three way relationship but a four way relationships with shego BOYAH BABY

HAHAHAHA
Yankee Bard chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Kim, Yori and Ron would be an awesome team. Shame it didn't work out. The villians of the KP universe thank you.