Reviews for Want
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Dean really is your favorite, isn't he? ;D
Fireman Phil chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
This is an interesting collection of what motivates each character. Did you have a specific reason for writing it in past tense? It reads as though you are speaking at their gravesites.
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Yo,

Each of those completly summed up each character and I feel that you caught hold of what they each wanted. Great job!

-Lover of Angelus
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Aogail chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
very good! i really liked it!
Red Hardy chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Oh, so sad but so true! I think you especially nailed Dean, which almost made me cry! I don't see him killing himself if Sam dies before him, as some writers have explored in their stories, but I defnintely see him wishing/hoping he's the first to go. I think both John and Sam could easily carry on with a 'normal' life after finding the demon that killed Mary and Jess, but Dean... hunting is his life; it's all he knows. Both John and Sam have had a taste of a normal life and could slip back into it without much trouble. but the only thing Dean knows is hungint and without John and/or Sam to hunt with, I think he'd be pretty lost and lonely.

So while I don't ever see him as the suicidal type, I do believe he's thought about this before and really, REALLY wants to go before either his dad or Sam.