Reviews for Giggly
bright snow chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Uwah, so cute! I love the fluff you write!
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Does sugar really do that to people? I swear even as a little kid I never got a sugar buzz once. I can't seem to eat enough sweets either since eventually it start tasting bitter :P Where did this low tolerance come from out of nowhere.

Uh, forgive me, I was babbling oO. Anyway, that was a pretty funny little story. I especially liked the end where Sheena said it was bad luck for the groom to see the bride and hurried Colete back into the room :D Great, really great _
Arctic Husky chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Heh. The ending was just perfect on this one. Oh, the strange things that people do when they've eaten too much sugar. (Although, apparently sugar-highs don't exist. I still don't believe it! XD) Great job. In fact, I think I'm going to favourite this one.
RoyalFanatic chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
AWW!_

I'm running out of things to say! Onc again, you do cuteness very well.

Keep it up!_
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
That was so cute and funny! Colette and Sheena on a surgar high. Great sister fic
Imiasere chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Hee hee, I really loved this one. You should try writing Colette and Lloyd's wedding *fantasizes* Oh, pretty! Anyways it's great and I look forward to more!
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Haha, brilliant ending. Probably one of your best endings yet. _

Anyhoo, now I get why this fic has the title "Giggly". Hehe, I bet Sheena had so much fun making that dress for Colette. _ You write the best interaction between the two ladies. Colette always bring out the playfulness in Sheena and I love that so much.

Chocolate teacake? I never tried one of those! I think I will experiment by letting my 7-yr-old sister eat a ton of them to see what happens. Giggly from sugar high. _

I love the wedding idea for Colette and Lloyd. Hehe weddings are great for bliss. _ Anyhoo, I thought you capture Colette very well, as usual. And what can I say? This work was as great as any other you have written! Write more. _