Reviews for Chloe's Dream
winthjo chapter 4 . 4/21/2006
Excellent story so far. I wonder if Lara and Chloe's mother were good friends and when Krypton blew up, it's what sent Chloe's mother off the deep end. Hope you continue soon.
RSegovia chapter 3 . 4/8/2006
Very cool idea, about Chloe's mentally instable mother possibly being friends with Lara (it's Lara by the way, now Laura). A pretty significant error, though: Did you see Arrival (season 5 premiere), when the two Kryptonian disciples of Zod were terrorizing the town looking for Kal-el? Lana had two significant encounters with them, and she would certainly recognize the name Kal-el! She would definitely be weirded out and know that Chloe's dream had something to do with aliens.
la-mort chapter 3 . 4/8/2006
Athena13 chapter 3 . 4/4/2006
I'm intrigued! Hope you update soon.
wordoftruthhunter26 chapter 3 . 4/4/2006
ok now you got me wanting more. very good start. at frist i thought that chloe was going to be a reborn clarks mom or a copy somehow but than you talked about the necklace and where it came from. very good idea bye the way. i love this story please update soon and keep up the great writing. and you do have a point more than one kroytonion would have been to earth. i saw no grammer or spelling mistakes but than again my spelling is bad. please take your time writing iam sure this story was boucning around in your head for a bit so goslow and don't rush it. yes i know people want you to update fast even me but never rush yourself. please keep writing.
vouge09 chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
Yay! Clarkie to the rescue
Harpiebird chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
I *loved* it! Please continue, I can't wait for more.

BTW, you doubled Chapter 1 (Chapter 2 has the same writing).
Fallen-Rose2517 chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
OMg, wats gonna happen! Update asap!
winthjo chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Great start so far. Keep it going!
Atashi Desu chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
sweet. Oh, and Clark's mother is named Lara, it doesn't have a 'u'. i love it, please continue!
HazelEyes18 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
This is really interesting. I am not that much into Smallville stories. Well, unless they involve Chlark and Chlex. I like to see where you go with this idea. Hope you update soon!
Harpiebird chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Wow, different. But different in a good way!

I liked it so far, I hope you update soon!
ktwesterna chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Please update! I want to see what happens!
Kit Merlot chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
OH MY GOD! This is a very cool beginning. So Chloe's mom's Kryptonian, and it's Chloe's destiny to help protect Clark-I love it:):)

Please continue soon:):)
vouge09 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Woah! I cant wait to read more.
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »