Reviews for Brewing for Hagrid
tigerlily124 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Cute! Nope, no one will ever believe. Great job.
magdilen chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
That was very cute.
JackaMalfroy chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
oooh that was so cute!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
LOL Very cute! Yea i can see that, as nearly everything we see as myth is real to them. _
KrazyKimmy chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Haha! damn brilliant!
Rhyselle chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
*giggle* This was just SOOOOOOOO cute! :)

Despite the weird characters taking place of quotation marks, I just plowed through all three chapter, becoming more charmed with each part! I was so pleased that I had accurately guessed what mythical beast Severus was calling, too!

The description of the baby Jabberwock was adorable, and I could just picture her mama too!

After three weeks of illness and frustration, stumbling upon this fic was just what I needed to cheer me up! Thank you so very much!

WELL DONE!
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Well, this story needs to be edited before I read it, because there are Spanish (I believe that's the language) markings in the story everywhere making hard to follow as well. Also, I don't think I'll be reading 'When Harry left Severus' because it is a / fic, and I don't care for /. The stories are probably very good, as I enjoyed all your others, but I won't be reading the / fic and it is a bit anoying to read this story when it is not fully translated into English, sorry.
lillinfields chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
I love this story, I really want to see more of this Snape. I like the nuances and the friendships he has with Albus and Hagrid. I look forward to more.
m chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
OH MY GOD WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
grugster chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Yeah! I'm so happy to read something new from you! I loved it! Will you write more of your other stories, too? I really hope so!
00 chapter 3 . 5/15/2006
Glad to see a new story after such a long time. write more. Finisih Summer Lessons. Please.
cocoa-snape chapter 3 . 5/6/2006
this was very cute

a bit different from your previous stuff -but I (like many others) are thrilled to see that you are writing again! YAY!

I admit my fascination with your stories lies inherently in the AD-SS H/C dynamic which is not so blatent here. I hope you will continue writing either with a sequel to summer lessons which remains open...or perhaps a new story. I sense (forgive me, if it is incorrectly) that you enjoy writing the de-canonization of snape's character. what i mean is that you like others' discovering he's not a bastard (the HP, HG, RW trio in this story). I love the way you do it too.

But I can't help but want SS in AD's bed with Jeffrey at his side and a bit of James directed therapy for a voldemort assault in your future work. One can hope.

My favorite part of this one, incidentally was SS's almost paternal reaction to the jabberwock, as in, You daft, daft creature! Let me get it out for you!...so cute!

Adorable...
HiBob chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
The truth is I was too lazy to log in. I was told that you had a new story and I had to read it. I think it highly appropriate that such a vicious creature as a Jabberwock (You forgot about the flaming eyes) would be attracted to someone like Professor Snape. Yes, they are vicious. Ask any uffish thinker. (w.

Also I liked the story. And the cranberry scones.
Iva1201 chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
Don't you know what is wrong with the typing? I don't think it's your fault, but I really can't read it like this. It's too disturbing... )-: By the way I really like those two doctors of yours - and just seeing at least three other authors borrowed them, I can't be the only one. Planning anything new with them? I have enjoyed all except of that slash fic (I don't like male-male interactions and R.L.,S.B. a S.S. in one bed doing you-know-what was to much for me). O.K. S.S. is definitely OOC in the most of them but I like his interactions with both the healers and A.D. (-:
ghemstone chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
This story was great. I've read most of your fics, and i love the interactions between Dumbledore and Snape.

That being said, is there any chance that you will be continuing with Summer Lessons. That was the first fic i ever read of yours, and then went back and started from the begining. It would be nice if it was finished, as it's like getting 3/4 of the way through a great book and then finding the rest of the pages blank.

I really hope you will continue that story, but if not, i'll be looking out for new stories from you.

Here's hoping.