Reviews for Thoughts in the Rain
Lolly1o1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
That (sob) was (sob) soooo (sob) good! I loved it but your right it was sad but that's what makes in good! Now if you could excuse me my allergies are acting up. (cries)
Eatfoodzap chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
aw it's so sad, it made me cry. *sniffles* but I really like it, really well written.
naonaonao chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
That's SO SAD. I nearly cried! xD Very well-written and extremely cute; the two things I love most in a fanfic. Thanks for the good read, and I look forward to reading more of your work!
The New Fullmetal Alchemist chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Oh, that was SO good! Wahh! Sometimes the saddest ones have the deepest meaning! Very good! I applaud you! :) And no, it's not irritatingly sad - at least, I don't think so! I love stories like this, where the author follows the already-laid-out story line of the series and delves deeper... Wow... a very good piece, you should be proud of yourself! :) (Favs!)
Auto-mail Alchemist chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Oh. Tis so beautiful and sad...

-Sighs- Well, I hope to see more great stories from you.

((Something's funny, and it's in my thoughts...))

Yesh...in a way, this fanfic is funny...because I had an idea similar to this before you ever posted this before. Wow...we DO think alike. Lol.

Great job, again.
Rioko Kimura chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
It gives out a sense of sadness and hope. I love it!
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
"Irritatingly sad?" It was sad, but not irritating at all. It was very poignant, I think. Very pretty. It was sad but I wanted to cry because it was sad AND sweet all at once. It was just amazing. I really loved it. *adds to faves* Keep up the good work!
DarkInuHanyou chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
_' Brings a tear to your eye. I love this. Instant favorite.
Nocturnal Equine chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Aww, that was sweet. Ignore your brother and his friend, it wasn't irritating at all! It's interesting to see you write in a different style from usual. Oh, I still need to review Al's joke in "The Joke's On Us," don't I? *trots off to do so*
SakuraSagura chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
I don't understand how that is 'irritatingly sad'... It was a little short but other wise I found it very good. Kinda nice to read angst once in a while. Your's wasn't all that sad either. Just right so it didn't leave me depressed. Okay, I just think it was great.

-Sakura-chan
green pigeon chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
this is both green pidgeon and zen-san so its like two reviews in one:

zen-san's review: aw poor edward! that was really good and really sad i think thats why i liked it so much.

green pigeon: that was really good and sad. I really hope Ed and Al are reunited.
Ellen Tee chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
i was still listening to ed sing when i read this! i agree! irritatingly sad! :'o( now youve made me ry twice today and i never cry! cruel evil person! i didnt even cry when i shattered me toe today - maybe thats cause i was so happy to get a break from standing outside in the freezing rain with a nippy puppy... nah. he really is cute, you know. hes my little buddy! - im gonna train him to follow me around like lassie! and were gonna watch fma together! and eat popcorn! and run! and... nm! if you really want a detailed list, email me! ill send you picks! hes so cute! his name is Willie, and hes a border collie (a black and white sheepdog, like the dogs from the movie Babe) im soo excited about him though! - ttyl! - - -
Jayuna chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
aww...that was rly sad! but rly good too! great job on this one-shot!