Reviews for Selfless Action
donald7777 chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
I love the omakes you do at the bottom of your stories, it puts in to perspective how much the story could change direction.

Anyways looking forward to the next chapter.
KILO151998 chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
I like how this story is playing out. Too bad Asuka had to die though. Please, continue when you can:-)
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
I wondering how much he could grow?
Kaizer617 chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
Do youn think you can update this story? I'd like to know what happens next.
unseen constant chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
A good story that I would like to see an end to and mabey a little bit longer chapters.
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Cute story. I always like the ones where Shinji "wakes up" a bit and realizes that he's truly not alone. ::nodnods:: Been meandering through your stories, trying to catch up on my reading and such. Is this a 4-shot or will there be more?

Thanks for sharing!
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
FAVES.
King of the Fallen chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
Epic fic, update soon, ja ne.
Vampwriter chapter 4 . 5/13/2009
Please update! I wanna see Gendo eventually get his ass kicked.
Slayer Rocker77 chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
OH GOD! You HAVE to update this! I like this Shinji a hell of a lot better than the one in the series. He's actually growing and being a much more cooler and awesome person. Not whiny and complaining like he was in the anime.
Mike Kromer chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
Man this is good, loveing it so far, Rei/ Shinji good lol, finaly Shinji has someone to fight for/ protect, wanting another chappy soon, keep up the good work
Lord Sia chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
It's original, I think (as much as fanfiction can be such...), and although I hate the spinelessness of Shinji just giving up, he made a great comeback. Although, the way I see it, he would have felt that Misato also abandoned him, denied that he was important. The only reason anyone wanted him to come to Tokyo 3 was for him to pilot, and now they say that he isn't needed? Mayor betrayal, again. Also, I'm curious about his past. He was effectively an orphan; did he grow up on his own? A foster family cold and distant or abusive? Did he receive a stipend or was he forced to take care of himself? Then again, that's an idea... He wouldn't be a wuss, because then he wouldn't have survived on his own... ShinjiCojonesWhupass? I don't know...

Great fic, I hope you continue this (but Rei Unleashed is still better!).
XRaiderV1 chapter 4 . 7/12/2008
wow, nice ending to one heck of a chapter.

I cant wait to see what else happens.
angelbattler chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Awesome, and i'm glad Auska's dead in this. Shinji/Rei forever
animefan29 chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
It is incrdible how well written your stories are, I hope you update soon.

One question. What will you do for the 13th Angel, the one that took over Unit 03?