Reviews for Ski Trip
Mikan-Dash chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This is so cute not a pairing that I would have considered before but, you my friend make it work with out breaking character
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Omake 1 and 3 FTW!
Heart of Virgo chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Favorite list.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Again, Shinji and Hikari is an uncommon pairing, but your original plots and strong grasp on characters makes them a very enjoyable pairing to read.

Keep up the great work!
Alpha Taco chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Nice! Liked the way that you wrote it.
Not An AuthorandReader No More chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aw.. how swet. ;)
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Great story!
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
man i loved it, wish there where]more of this paring, keep up the good work
Patrickov chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Well others said Ritsuko and Maya were undeveloped... well, I agree, but I think they're here just to justify the intensive number of children here.

Meanwhile I would think Asuka is also underdeveloped in this story though she is arguably the second girl in lead. Let's say she cried out loud that "Shinji is better" and blushing after that, meaning she had feelings for Shinji too? If it's not one-shot I would think you were trying to write an S/H from an S/A beginning. And since this is a post-3I fic, S/A would be somewhat a de facto case... to me, Asuka may be a bit easy-going here.

Oh, and Omake 3 is really amusing.
Nightstone49 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Touji and Kensuke are definately going to get it, although Hikari would feel a lot happier knowing that in a way her old crush finally got some punishment for his actions.

Nice fic, loved it in fact.

I
Yo chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Well, I must say, you have typed a plethora of stories - some good, some mediocre, some slightly repetitive, some fluffy, and some hilarious, but most importantly, all enjoyable. Truly, sometimes many short stories feel more fulfilling than a single novel-length one. Eh, sometimes the brevity hampered the realism as the different personalities did not feel developed enough, but whatever.

Keep that muse employed!
Sun S. Li chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
As always with your stories, the omakes were funny and i liked the first one. Shinji/Hikari fics aren't rare but are rather one in 3 dozen. Excellent capturing the character of Hikari and letting her finaly move on.
RyoTheSaiyan chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
This was a great S/H fic. I haven't read many S/H fics yet but I would like to say this one would be my favorite.

For OMAKE 3, Toji and Kensuke will have to pray to the gods that Misato doesn't destroy them or their manhood. AH HA!
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
(taps his foot) I see that a few of my most memorable quotes are finding their way into other fics. I really don't mind, as I liked this fic, but I would appreciate being ASKED first before you use anything from my fanfictions.
slimjim27 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
this was a greatr story! it's good enough that if you wanted you could make it a continuous story!