Reviews for Dream Guy
KILO151998 chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Please, continue what you're doing. This. Is. Great!:-)
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Cute! ::chuckles:: Especially the omake! Is this a two-shot or will there eventually be more?
Alpha Taco chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
That's kind of sad, having all of it be a dream. Oh well, I still enjoyed it!
Pseudo-Dream chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
Loved it and looking forward to the rest of it.

Always interesting when someone writes about characters that you don't normally put together.
Devaro Ayanami chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
I completely agree that Ritsuko always seems to get the short end of the stick in most fics. It's good to see one every now and then where things look up for her.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Well, well, soldier...

This...is...AW3SOME!

Every freakin' single LINE of this thing is SO full of WIN! LOL

Cheesy, corny, lemony, TONS of "I love you"'s and the FLUFF...the FLUFF! LMAO

Now, I know it's been a WHILE since ya updated this thing, but...You MUST update! I DEMMAND an update, damn it!

N-I-CE work, son! Keep it up!

Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Cylon One chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
It was a very good chapter I thought.

I liked the feeling that was within Ritsuko's dream.

Just like the first one last time.

That second Omake.

It was gotten from Garfield, wasn't it?

Real funny.
Invincible Shinji chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
Very intersting and good story. please update. I don't know how long its been since you wrote anything on it. But it would be a shame for you to just leave it to rot. Personally, I just like to see Shinji get some or do something to make him not so screwed over and depressing. LOL, keep up the good work.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
hey this is a good shin/rits fic are you going to continue it? hope so thanx
evacat13 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
In my opinion its like i.d.k like if your giving her a second chance in true love or somthin corny like that. But still, all in all its cool.

yours truly,
Grey Wolf4 chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
This is a great update with good interactions and the beginning of Ritsuko knowing Shinji better some great Omake's as well.

Ritsuko deserves someone better thats for sure and Shinji is a better prospect.

Oh by the way anyone ever wondered what Ritsuko or for that matter Yui Ikari or Naoko Akagi ever saw in Gendo?
Lord-Potter-Gryffindor chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
Can't wait until the next chapter, this is a very good story.
Kaminoyouni chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
ok this is fan fiction so screw the rules of age gap and throw in some straight shota!
Sun S. Li chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
Good job on the Omakes, espcially the first one. Though for ideas... well i never wanted to be a writer on here. Let me think a bit...Ok, have the next dream session involve either them on vacation or Ristuko getting drunk and the for Post-Dream, have her at home and Shinji comes to pick her up for a picnic or Shinji stops by to say Hi and she suggests the picnic. Sorry if the ideas are bad, i never wanted to be a writer.
WarpWizard chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
Good stuff. Nice omake too. :)