Reviews for The Clones and I
savvy001 chapter 1 . 1/24
Ruri Hoshino..REALLY! *giggling*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
it was a incredible story i hope i get to see some more of your stories because they are terrific i like a lot the sotry of evangelion with metal gear
Axalaraflame chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Well...this fanfic is a bit...really...well how can I say it if it shock off my mind?
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This was a great depiciton of Shinji with Rei and her 'sister's' and it was plausible they would all be different from Rei II or III.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This is an interesting idea. I'd like to see something more to it. As it is, it's mostly an introduction to the characters and nothing more. Honestly, it's a little...blah. Very well written blah with a lot of room for expansion into something really really interesting, but still blah.

Keep up the good work.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Awesome Sauce! ::cackles::
o chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Entertaining
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Great story!
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
man this is different but fun, quite unexpected
angelbattler chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Epic! i seriously wanna make a doujinshi outta this.

EVANGELLION EPISODE II - ATACK OF THE CLONES.
Ant Crown chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Kinda Ironic since Spike Spencer voiced Shinji in the dub.
ian chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
any chance of a sequal
Sun S. Li chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
This was real cute and i liked it so its good.
Lancetheyoung chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
... Shinji's a pimp.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Hilarious! I love the scene where they meet the Reis. Although I think he'd prefer an Asuka clone in the bedroom.

I should mention that the idea of an adult Shinji inheritig NERV has been bouncing around my head for a while now. I can imagine him turning it into a Corporate Empire, having gotten brains like his parents and becoming a Lex Luthor-like figure (although a Hero and not as cold as his father). If I can think of a Superman he can battle, I might have the workings of a story there.

I notice this story isn't as heavy in the Gendou basing as usual for you. I don't particularly hate the guy, so it does feel weird to me when you really get into it...
AzureSky123 chapter 1 . 4/24/2006