Reviews for Forward Affection
savvy001 chapter 1 . 1/24
Good call. Great story.
T.Dragon chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
... ... ... ok... that omake was definitely different... and was completely out of left field too. good fic though. i have no other words...
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I did notice and you used them well as in this good Shinji/Rei story and well we both despise Gendo Ikari.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This is...very possible, actually. Rei's straightforwardness, Asuka's turn around after a serious mind rape, and Shinji's self-sacrificing nobility. It all fits into a coherent whole that was a really great read.

I was concerned about Gendo and the angels, but seeing Kaworu take the initiative like that was both surprisingly effective and a great change of pace.

Keep up the great work!
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
::chuckles:: Cute one!
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Great story!
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Man what a story, loved it
batquest7 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Very well done. Loving and passionate without going overboard.

Two thumbs up.
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
8D
Reishindict14 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Hey gunman,honestly when i am reading stories, i am really sure that all of your stories are a masterpiece, honest! And because of this i admired all your stories,and i wish that there will be a next chapter for this, if you don't mind, i really love it,
angelbattler chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
SHINJUYASHA! LMMFAO
Hacker Grey chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
well we always know that Shinji was housebroken
ian chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
that omake was evil i liked the story
Nosaki 'Halfbreed' Shulon chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
this was good. i really liked how u played the story out. thanks. oh, and thanks for giving them the morals on that kind of thing. thanks
T.Storm chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Don't mind the OOC'ness... this story was touching and very well written. Kudos!