Reviews for Forward Affection
T.Dragon chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
... ... ... ok... that omake was definitely different... and was completely out of left field too. good fic though. i have no other words...
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I did notice and you used them well as in this good Shinji/Rei story and well we both despise Gendo Ikari.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This is...very possible, actually. Rei's straightforwardness, Asuka's turn around after a serious mind rape, and Shinji's self-sacrificing nobility. It all fits into a coherent whole that was a really great read.

I was concerned about Gendo and the angels, but seeing Kaworu take the initiative like that was both surprisingly effective and a great change of pace.

Keep up the great work!
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
::chuckles:: Cute one!
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Great story!
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Man what a story, loved it
batquest7 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Very well done. Loving and passionate without going overboard.

Two thumbs up.
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
8D
Reishindict14 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Hey gunman,honestly when i am reading stories, i am really sure that all of your stories are a masterpiece, honest! And because of this i admired all your stories,and i wish that there will be a next chapter for this, if you don't mind, i really love it,
angelbattler chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
SHINJUYASHA! LMMFAO
Hacker Grey chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
well we always know that Shinji was housebroken
ian chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
that omake was evil i liked the story
Nosaki 'Halfbreed' Shulon chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
this was good. i really liked how u played the story out. thanks. oh, and thanks for giving them the morals on that kind of thing. thanks
T.Storm chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Don't mind the OOC'ness... this story was touching and very well written. Kudos!
aniprincess13 chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
I like the story. Very nice. Simple, yet funny and touching. Thank you for letting Rei open up. Am kinda tired of her being 'closed'. And Asuka's character suits her. Bottom like, this is a nice fic. LOL. Keep writing!