Reviews for One Night Stand
jublke chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
This amused me. Love Eric's family in this.
13th Hell chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
hey there Auothor
firstly i know it's too late that i find this just now. secondly beware of my blabering reviwe because i'll talk alot! :

this words for you!

YOU ARE ABSOLUTLY THE BEST AUTHOR THAT MADE FULFFY FANFIC I EVER READ! AWESOME FIC. AND I LOVE IT!

can't stop repeat that's Ryan is super adorable guy in the world whenever i read every sentences i your fic. i love this pair, this is my OTP in CSI Miami. Ryan is absolutly cute! yes that puppy green eyes is so adorable. and the way you made his OCD interfere his life is perfectly cute and so much Ryan.

Alex is a bit OOC but well you made it great character building, i still like it the way you made her hate than strugle to accepting Ryan and finnaly accept him fully. And the way you made Horatio relationship with Ryan, a great one! i really like that H know Eric feeling to Ryan. oh yes! H always know everything after all.

The most adorable part is when Ryan met Eric's mother. seriously it's super cute! i laugh but mostly my lips just spread widely. aaaaaaaaaakkk... the cuteness is overload!

i love the scene when marisol and his mother come to eric's house. Marisol just the best sister, i'll definetly do that too if i become her. aaaaaaaaaaaannndd eric teasing and Ryan ekspresion it's so cute! aaaaaaakkk... you made me diabets with this fic!

and the last, thank you for bring this fic, for made this awesome fic. i love you! i definetly will fav this fic. sorry for long review and sorry for my bad english. i'm Indonesian, english not my mother language. :
Buffyxenaman chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I can't find the lj for this story
Sunblaster chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
this was very cute! i liked the ending!
iansomerhalderdamon chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
hey. okay so i have a few things i would like to say. first of all i love this pair. i know they would never have this in the actual show but its soo awesome. but i was just curious, do you like notice some scenes between Ryan and Eric that could be potentially "couple scenes" like there are some i have noticed and its like aww if they were gay that would be cute. but ANYWAYS i will get to my point. I really love your story. this is the ONLY story i keep reading. Its my ABSOLUTELY FAV story that i have read. I love marisol. She is SOO funny. I wish they didnt kill her off. Umm the romance was amazing. Ryan is oh my gosh, the best. i love his OCD. its so cute. I just love the story. I am about to reread it again. This is about the 10th time. I love it. i wish there could be more to the story cause i cant get enought of it. Maybe there could be something similar or maybe another story. i just love it tooo much. im pretty sure i wanna save it to my phone so i can read it anytime i want. please hopefully you could maybe create something for me to read. nothing is as good as this. please and thank you!
KiwuLove chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
DWA! I loved all of it! the ending was funny, the beginning was so funny, and from the beginning to the end it was well said, awesome in character, and damn hot! I loved it!
Lea.Weasley chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
it was great!

i love your writing and the way you describe them!

simply love them together too :p

plus, it was really funny! thanks :)
Disaray chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
This was such a great story! It was so cute! Poor Ryan gets picked on!lol!
NATWEST chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
I just found this pairing and just love it I love this story.
Lieutenant Tazer chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
lol

amazing job!

-Kira
I'dBeSullenWithoutTheCullens chapter 2 . 5/19/2007
Love It! Continue! Toil night and day!
M chapter 2 . 3/30/2007
Oh god, I haven't stopped laughing about the end just yet! That's great! Good work
Mus4u chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
cute cute!
vsbg0727 chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
I love it! actually I love it so much that I can't stop reading it over and over again.

The way they got together was original and very sweet.

The way their relationship evolves was very believable!

I really hope you write more, like soon...?

Congrats!