Reviews for Rainstorm
T.Dragon chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
... ... ... That... Was... Priceless! that was so freaking perfect! LOL!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Entertaining
KILO151998 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Oh, I just love the omakes. Especially omake 2:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
great work! loved it vey funny and "fun". I hope to see more chapters in this story before long. Seeing rei and shinji take it 'all the way' would be great. It'd be even better with your humor thrown in there.

Though i did Not like the dominatrix style rei in your omake. A little too much for me. The omake of shinji telling Asuka that neither he nor rei slept much that night would be very fun to read.

looking forward to the possible future chapters. :)
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This was a great Shinji/Rei Evangelion fic and you've portrayed them well and as usual this is excellent.
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Lov it
purplesparkz02 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
this is my most favorite shinjirei fic ever!greatest!
SuperSonicHero10 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I Found this Story to be Wonderful literally from Beginning to End! I really loved how you put such care in capturing the personalities of each character, especially Rei and Shinji! I instantly fell in love with the idea of Rei trying to get close to Shinji, he runs away, and then returns with feelings of both Love and Happiness! Great Job, and Thank You for writing such a very Beautiful Story, worth all 20 Pages of type and space! ) (As for the Omake's, I found the 1st to be funny, and the 2nd to be...interesting, I'll leave it at that.)
Fan of Fanfics21 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh this is too much for me!
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Gotta love teen hormones. From flatline to peak in o.3 nanoseconds. ::fol:: Those omake are priceless as well!
Shiso no Kitsune chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I have three things to say about this...

1: This is well constructed and the story flows well.

2: Shinji and Rei's characters have been captured pefectly.

3: The second omake is sheer comedic GOLD! It had me laughing for ages.
Alpha Taco chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Faia Naito chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I wanna know what happened after that ._. shinji broke up with her?
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Great piece of writing (story got old)!
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
man a good one here, the s/m thing was a little much, i can understand if it was Auska doind it though lol
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »