Reviews for Poisson D'Avril
Amy chapter 4 . 9/25
You truly created a wonderful GSR kaleidoscope by adding and mixing the episodes with their 'past relationship'. It was full of the whole range of emotions, and very intriguing backstories. Sofia gave her best performance in 'A Bullet Runs Through It', but her reason for showing up in Grissom's office because she was in need of a friend, actually, was kind of silly. She wasn't a member of Grissom's team for long. Only three or four months? She spent years working under Ecklie. If she needed someone to comfort her, should't she go to Ecklie? Anyway, you had good control over the story development and growth, and you brought it to the perfect ending. The closing part was a true killer. It tied in so well with the story title.
mardamob chapter 4 . 12/6/2006
I love how you fill the holes of the script about the past and present of the relationship between Grissom and Sidle.

I hope you continue the same way with the season 7.

P.D. sorry for my poor english. Greetings from Spain.
LapsusStili chapter 4 . 5/15/2006
Well, well, well... I just finished reading your entire holiday series from "Santa's Surprise" right through to this one, all in one sitting. I had read a few chapters here and there as they were published, but being swamped with my studies at the time, I never managed to hit all chapters in each installment. (sorry!)

Anyhow...

My point is that you did a great job on this! I ran the full gamut of emotions - laughter, tears, anger... I like how you included references from the show with scenes that you made up yourself which you then blended smoothly together to weave this well-rounded storyline.

The title on this last installment cracked me up too. I actually knew that "Poisson D'Avril" was the French version of April Fool's Day, but I've always wondered why... it's literal translation is "Fish of April" or "April's Fish". It makes no sense to me... Oh well, such is life. Well done!
microgirl chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
That was cute! Ecklie's reaction to the engagement definitely surprised me. And the ending was priceless :) Great job!
Joan Powers chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
It can't be over! It's been very entertaining reading your spin on important GSR moments in the context of your new history for them.

Joan
microgirl chapter 3 . 4/13/2006
I enjoyed this chapter, especially when Grissom told Sara he didn't mind her wearing the ring (aw!). And Sara asking Warrick about married life was a nice touch.
kittenhill chapter 3 . 4/13/2006
I really enjoy how you weave in the events in this fic series with the events on the show. You're doing an awesome job! :-)
SteffiesDoodles chapter 3 . 4/12/2006
ha ha i liked the bits about april fools that was cool cant wait for the next chapter gd work keep it up!
stareagle chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
I am not very skilled at writing champaign smut, but I know I will enjoy reading it!

Thanks for a fun story and tantalizing day dreams!
microgirl chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
Aw, that proposal was so cute! Nice job.
anneruhland chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I am really enjoying this series of stories. Its interesting how Catherine plays in this one. Keep up the good work and write more. thanks anne
SteffiesDoodles chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
wow cant wait for the next bit these are so cool!
cowgirl.at.heart chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
aw thats cute!
Joan Powers chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Great start. Love the way you've interpreted the plant scene.
microgirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
I stumbled on this set of stories not too long ago, and I'm really enjoying them. I like your take on Grissom and Sara's past; very unique. Looking forward to more.