Reviews for no rain
Zed-Azrael chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I absolutely loved it. It's a very easy piece to relate to, and it's just so sweet. :D Don't worry about the homosexual references. There were no more references in here than there were in LotR. XD

I think you did a good job of characterising Riku and Sora. They were wonderful to read, and very lifelike. And the ending...*sniffle*

A definite add to my favourites list :3
A Shining Armour chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I liked it. The only thing you want to be careful of was the "you" that you tended to throw in to describe things. Sometimes through off the perspective of the fic, since you were going third person.

Again, definitley an enjoyable read, and I hope that it went well for your english class. Really well done in my opinion. :)
elincia chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Ahh that kind of made me tear up a little. I'm a big lame lamington, but seriously, that was adorable. ;3;
sea kelp chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
this was great! i didn't really like the ending, but it was still really good. haha, i wonder what your teacher thought of it. anyways, i'm just going to go & read your other AMAZING work.
Kousuke chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
OMFG! i loved this story so bad you dont even know! too bad there wasnt any yaoi. damn -.- BUT i LOVED it!
of wonderlands and alices chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Well, I picked up some romance around there, but nothing too serious! Hahaha, it would be funny if your teacher does catch the yaoi hinting but I doubt it. The ending was weird, I didn't like it, but the rest was great. Nice job, it flowed nicely and it was a great pleasure to read! Y'know, I've had the idea of turning in fanfiction as an assignment too, but I never got the nerve! Hope everything goes good for yah, this was great work.
Neferet10210 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
This is wonderful!

element-43 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
OMG! I'm not the only one who submits anime related things as assignments for english anymore! My friends thought my teacher was insane because she always gave me 'A's. Have you turned this in yet? Your teacher probably won't notice all the references (considering I made it clear that Edward Elric and Roy Mustang were having sex in one of my vocab paragraphs...and she either didn't notice or didn't care...)

Are you one of those people who like to write serious stuff like this but still be totally insane? Because I read 'Cheerio My Deario' and love it by the way (trying to remember if she has reviewed that) and it's the polar opposite of this. I love people like that.

Well, please keep writing and I'm going to check out some of your other works now. I hope you update 'Cheerio My Deario' soon! Mucho luff to joo.

meevah chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
xD Just like how it worked in KH2, calling someone your "best friend" always works to cover up your REAL relationship! Hahahaha, this was cute. :3 And then I couldn't help but laugh out loud when I read your little ending comment about how you're turning this in. XD

Best friends forever, Riku & Sora. -heart- x3
Xekt chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
It was nicely written. For one reason, the ending didn't quite go, but it's all the same.

Ha. I know what you mean. I've been thinking about turning in an extremely angst RikuxSora fiction, or at least have my teacher read over it. But I'd rather not get a phone call home. I'm crazy enough as it is. Don't need more reasons to be stuck in a mental institution. :P
Tuki the Monopoly Giant chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Hehehe...that was cute. Probably one of the cutest things I've seen you write. So cute! *gives hugs*
emeraldwolf chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
hehe. very very nice. and realistic. i like that you had them move on and seperate but not ever forget each other. having moved around a lot as a kid i get that. _ awesome work.
unheardcries chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
This is a really cute fic... ionno, it's hinting yaoi right? It's good
Wolfiee chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
This is so freaking awesome.

I love it, incredibly awesome, really.

It was so well-written and long and amazing. I hope you write more stuff like this soon.
mully.chan chapter 1 . 4/2/2006