Reviews for Coloring Books
Dearest Destiny chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
So Sirius wants to rebel against everything and therefore color his flobberworm as a rainbow

Peters too scared to do anything and leaves it alone

James wants to make his one path

And Remus wants everything to be orderly an precise
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
That was really really good LOL :D Simplicity at its best.
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This is so cute! It's short, but I liked how each section had the same layout so the only differences were their reactions. I thought you captured their future personalities really well and it was so sweet to see them all as little children!
Kadtie chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Hah! This is fantastic! It's short, but that just adds to it's charm; I think it captures the Marauder's future personalities quite nicely. Very well done. I especially enjoyed the last line: "The Flobberworm looked like a Flobberworm." He would.
I Love it.
Drunken-Giraffe chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This was really simple but you explained their personalities in a few words what it takes most 50 chapters to do. I really enjoyed this fic. Keep up the great work!
footballprincess chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
short and sweet, and each fits their personalitites. keep doing little fics like this, theyre really great!
Emilx311 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Wow this is so original, and it really fits them all!
Ariana Fortigue chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This is simple, touching, yet complex. It makes one wonder how coloring a picture shows your personality so accurately.
starrdreamlove chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
That was...interesting, to say. Not in a bad way though...
AARDVAK chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This is really good! Insightful and funny. When I was little I coloured like Remus :)
King Pumkin chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
So... true. Couldn't be more canon.
BurningAtTheCenterOfTime chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
And Pettigrew realizes that everything is better off without him, even uncoloured Flobberworms.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This was so good!
notrachels chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Short. To the point.

And completely perfect.

"
mountainkangaroo chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Haha! I don't even understand how talking about colouring a flobberworm of all things can be so insightful, pages of a character sketch couldn't reveal more. Love this.