Reviews for For Us
Lynne Bailey chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Asley,
I loved this and I wish it would have been written like this. I have the hardest time watching that episode...ooh how I hate it so bad...but yours is so much more real. Thanks again for sharing your fanfics. I love them.
landito chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
What a beautifully written and more fitting alternative to the actual "Another Woman" episode.
chacha chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I like this ending better than The one in The show. Great work.
JulieE1976 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
If "Another Woman"had ended this way,I'd love it and watch it more!I did'nt like the writers wrote this episode!
elizab103 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
love it how you switched it around!
so romantic
minifi chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I really like your story; I always wondered myself what could have happened if it was Michaela and not Brian seeing Catherine and Sully together. I think your interpretation works very well! You kept them both very much in character, I could really picture them in that scene.

I loved these following lines, they're beautifully written:

"I love her. She is my heart."

"How could you not, Sully?" He took a deep breath.

"'Cause all the time she's been here…I was lookin' at you…thinkin' of you."

"I promise ya, Michaela," he began, "you're the one that's got my heart, and that's the way I want it to stay." She nodded.

"And you have mine." They kissed again, each feeling the pain receding from their hearts.

"What now?" he wondered, as he held her close. She wrapped her arms around him and rested her head against his beating heart.

"Just hold me, Sully. Hold me and never let go."

I guess this won't be the last story of yours that I read, I just found out that there are plenty of other Dr. Quinn stories from you waiting to be read by me. :-)

(Sorry if there are any mistakes in the language, I'm German.)
Flowerfaires chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I really enjoyed this story it is really good D
zeldalee13 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
This is such a tenderly written story. Just as BrittanyLS said... I would have much preferred your version of the episode!
patricia chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
this is a great story ur a fantastic writer!
AFeastFitForCrows chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
You're such a beautiful writer! I love all of your stories, especially this one. You practically had me in tears for a moment there! I wish they had hired you to write the scripts for the series!

Please keep up the excellent work!

Luv April
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
This is how I would have loved that episode to go. Anything instead of Michaela being angry at Sully!