Reviews for Sesame Street and Make Believe
samira parsa chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
oh my god! you made me cry. that is so mean! lol jk

no but seriously, i was like full on water-working over here! and it takes a LOT for me to cry. i promised myself i would never cry over a fanfiction, but here i am, crying. i cried at the part with the "pretending". i am SO glad you didn't kill dean! i am OK with sammy dying even though he is my favorite (don't ask me why) but for some reason i can't STAND dean dying.

so yeah...congrats on making me cry...
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
great sad/sweet story
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Great story!
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
no no no, little sammy aint so little. me and my friend were drooling. it was fun. great story!
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Hey! Great job on this story! I loved it! This one and My Hands! I'm going to read your other one now! By the way, I too had a jaw dropping moment when Jared came out in that towel! I mean, I figured that he had nice abs, but WOW! Yeah, he has definately been holding out! He had to of spent the supernatural hiatus in the gym! I don't think he was that built at the beginning of the series! I am still itching though to see Jensen shirtless! God he is so gorgeous! My little conclusion is that Jensen, Tom Welling (Clark Kent on Smallville) and John Schneider( Bo Duke on Dukes of Hazzard and Jonathan Kent on Smallville) were all test tube babies and that they were perfected there which explains there perfect looks! Anyways, enough of a rabbit trail! Great job! Katie
girlofcandy chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
amazing )
Deana-Samantha chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Aw, that was so sad. I loved it. Well written. Yes i agree, Jared is awsome. Anyways...its really good. Another one about Dean not being a kid anymore would be good. Can't wait. ;) Keep up the good work!
Master Li chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
this story was amazing! I love how you wrote the brothers and how close they are! Big Bird! love it! I'm glad Dean made it out ok, you should write more stories like this or better yet a sequel!
V chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
I think it was aperfect ending.
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Your story was great. Yes, Jared was absolutely stunning in Hell House. I've been waiting all season for what was in that episode. Seeing either, well preferably Jared, shirtless will do for me
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Loved the way you took us back to the past and helped fleshed up the backstory of the two brothers. Their delicious teasing and sarky comments are what makes the show so good. Big bird and it's meaning for Dean & Sam was sweet and sad at the same time.

Ps. Yep big grown up Sam, bare smooth sculptured chest glistening wet, loins barely covered by intsy tweeny towel made me sit up appreciately and drool!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
I LOVED your story. The dynamics were great in it, and you really nailed everyones personalities. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Until your next post, Happy Writing!

Oh and Sammy is not little at all. As the background of my computer screen shows. LOL.
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Well done. Please write the one about Sam being sick and Dean not being a child anymore. And...God was Jared gorgeous.
siarah chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
cute, i love! write a sequel! please?