Reviews for Every Night
Kara chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
That was sweet. and sad. What kinna bothered me when I read it though was that Spikes duster went poof when he went poof so how did she end up getting it?.. lol yeah..
Natalie chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
I really like this story. Though you could change this into a longer one where Dawn calls LA and begs for help as she cant cope with Buffy bein the way she is and then having Spike come back to help her.
AmethystDragon81 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
*In a soft,sad voice*Oh my god.I started crying after reading the first three is so I loved it anyway.I have a small isn't much but maybe you could put some thought into you could continue this and have him possibly come back and you kno,save her from all the pain,all the suffering she is would make for a really sweet,romantic Spuffy 's just a that sounds like a pretty good idea for you so I thought I'd throw it out writing the wonderful fanfiction.
Small Blue Thing chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I like the simetry too. Maybe you could make it longer.
Ducky chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Nice symmetry to Spike's speech to Buffy. A little too short for my tastes, but it's well done!
spbangel chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
wow please make this in to a longer one this could be awesome
VictoriaM5858 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
I was really really good i loved it cept for the fact hat spikes coat had been destroyed when he died. I still love it though, good work!