Reviews for Genderless: One without a gender
Kyllex of Darkness chapter 14 . 8/26/2009
Awesome chapter! Wow, sorry it took so long for me to get to this. I forgot it'd been updated, haha. I also had to reread the entire thing because I totally forgot what had happened so far. xD

Anyway, this chapter was great. What's this about Kairi's life being in danger? O: Can't wait to read more! And maybe I'll draw one of the scenes...we'll see. (:
kindomkeppersx chapter 14 . 8/21/2009
gosh you HAVE to finish this whole thing! you made me laugh in nice heart warming way (not the sides hurting way, thank goodness!) yes i haven't laughed like that in a while! Especialy about the "Donkey!" joke! you are hilarious! i wish i was as funny as you!
Icebrownie chapter 14 . 8/13/2009
Oh. Such ominous fortunes. It's be interesting if Tidus' fortune became literally true. I wonder what kind of Sin will appear...

Oh yeah, I was just wondering. What if you run out of Alphabet titles? Will you end it at that? Or extend it by using letters?

Oh well, that's a long way to go.
Namara-Ashina chapter 14 . 8/11/2009
loving this story!

hope a new chapter comes out soon!
dearlybelovedangel chapter 14 . 7/21/2009
OMG i started cracking up with the alchohol part with Sora and Riku XD i, personally, dont like the hall of mirrors becuz i am directionally impaired just like kairi...well maybe more than kairi but still i get lost in more ways then one lol which makes me wonder why she chose it...

Well my sis says that she thinks Sora is bi, but i told her pshh maybe he keeps forgetting kairi's a boy...plz dont make sora gay LOL that would be a shock for girl Kairi.

Last night i kept thinking bout ur story and like would sora be angry if he found out and HOW would he find out. i really wanna noe who sora likes but im guessing its kairi but shes a guy sorta...so that wouldnt work *cough* or would it? i really dont want the guys to be mad at kairi becuz she lied about her gender but then again im not the writer. *hint hint* LOL

for the person who killed wakka im hoping its not tidus and sora cuz they're too funny to be murderers. wow im serious ur sense of humor has got me laughing at every chap. even my sis who doesnt like fanfic loves ur story ;] ME TO i cant wait for the next chappie but take ur time cuz i want teh next suspense filling chapter to be filled with awesomnes. till next time :D
msdramaqueeny chapter 14 . 7/14/2009
wow great story! I just read it so I'm probably one of the last to review.

Anyway, I also read your story Rules of Cosplay and I really liked it! Plz continue, they have me laughing all the time!
KairiCakes chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
Omg ... that chapter was so awesome xD! Can't wait for update :3
Runaway Deviant chapter 13 . 6/30/2009
"GO ORGS!"

I totally cracked up when I read that, it was the most awesome cheer I've heard in a while.

This story's great, the way you write it just sucks me in.

Keep writing it!
Polymoly chapter 14 . 6/3/2009
I just read your story all over from the beginning, and you're an amazing writer! Not only the plot is so funny, but the twist of events and the characters are really good.

Favorite definitely. :)

Oh and update soon!
Emmy Black Rose chapter 14 . 5/26/2009
Alright, review time! :)

Well, IFRIGGINGLOVETHISSTORY. The plot line is amazing, you portray all the characters PERFECTLY, your writing style is awesome, you don't repeat yourself unless it's being used as a technique. I love all the titles, too. :D Think you'll get all the way to Z? :3

Just about everything is flawless. The ONLY negative thing I saw were a few spelling/grammar errors. But you know what? If that's the only bad thing, then you're doing just wonderfully. Especially since even those are uncommon.

Over all, I really hope you don't lose interest in this story, because you're an amazing writer, and I NEED to continue reading this. :D
17CaliforniaKing chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
OH. MY. GOD. the ending is totally suspenseful! is this story going to have, like, action and fighting in it? because the fortune telling kinda sounds like Kairi's going to stop pursuing Sora, and that something 'sinful' is going to happen with Tidus? i kinda didn't get tha Tidus one and Kairi one, but Sora's and Riku's furtune sounds very accurate. anyway, what i was trying to say was...this stroy is AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can! Please? :)
xRandomxLullabyx chapter 14 . 5/17/2009
OMG! AWESOME!

The ending with the Fortune Teller somewhat confirms my thought of Sora killing Wakka! OMG! Yes, my theory was low at first, but after reading that, it raised up like 50%!

Keep up the good work. Can't wait to read the next chapter ;D

- Girl who is obsessed with Sora AKA xRandomxLullabyx
XShiori-chanX chapter 14 . 5/17/2009
omg.

your story is freaking amazing!

I would marry it if I could!

I speak for 2!

the truth is, I hated sora before because he was too dang freaking HAPPY. now, I admire his gayness.

will Roxas and Namine hook up?

I'll die if they don't!

(sorry. I'm a major Roxine fan. MAJOR.)

PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING AND UPDATE SOONER!
Zlegna120 chapter 14 . 5/16/2009
Ok, so I decide to read the whole story over, and I read the A/N's at the end, and it says, "Hey, give me suggestions for chappies." And I think, "Hey, let them go to a carnival." Then I get to this chapter, and BOOM. I laughed pretty hard when I saw that they were going to a carnival.

Great chapter!
Thunder-Angelist chapter 14 . 5/15/2009
I don't see anything from Wakka's case. o.o But I really do wanna know more about that. Also, the contest sounds fun! I'll see if I try it. ]

But lets all be sure you don't take a year to get to chapter 20.
466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »