Reviews for Edward with an AXE
Madik chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Hmm, it's odd, I used to really hate the smell of AXE but now I like it... Haha, that line IS really familiar. Oh, and something else! : the wonderful combination of a bottle of AXE and a lighter; don't tell Mustang about that one!

Now that I'm finished with my rambling, good job! I liked it!
Eatfoodzap chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
hahah this is funny...uhm...how about Al turning into a bunny-rabbit or something? Just sorta popped into my head...
The Flaming Bitch Alchemist chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Haha, funny. My brother uses WAY too much AXE. Gahh, you could use that stuff as a weapon!
Harryswoman chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
this is something else. but it was cute.
The Crooked Winged Angel chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Little do they know that Axe is really a women repelment.

x.x

It's terrible.

I'd rather have my honey bunches of oats smell like dead fishies..
Viva Victoria chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
hahaha that was great

yes that last line did seem familiar

even though im not a guy, im seriously considering buying that stuff

since i like the way it smells [unless a guy sprays it and then its like drugging]

and that stuff is like a weapon.

ahahah .
RadiantElf chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
That is a fimiliar line. [hates the person who invented Axe. if she ever meets him she is going to kill him... KEL] Lol. Heh heh. Funny fic.
Ookami-Lupin chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Oh man, I love this. Axe and FMA, never woulda thought of it. Good job! xD Laughed my arse of at this one.
Yumizuki chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
OMG. These guys at school camp once sprayed SO much AXE in their cabin, that the girls a football field lengths away could smell it!
The Spiffinator chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
LOL!

That *always* happens at my school!

Every time you leave P.E. and go into the girls' lockers, you can smell the Axe from the boys' lockers all the way down the hall!

And *then*, when you go out into the hallway adjacent to the gym..."WHO THE HELL SPRAYED AXE THIS TIME?"

At least one person has an asthma attack, too...

They actually outlawed Axe LOL.
nightmare rose chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
heheheeh...this one is good!...[reads again] HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!...yea me likie! write more!...i dont have any experiences that might be of any use so yea lol and keep it up! _
0-inkwell-0 chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
LMAO this one had me laughing the whole way through!
cletluvsfullmetal chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
OMG I LOVE AXE! my friend got some for christmas from another friend, and at school we went around spraying random people and just spraying all over the hallways! the whole school smelt like axe... it was so awesome. yay my favorite kind is apollo! XD lol great fic it made me laugh XD
cranberrysoup chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Positively hilarious! I'm sure that anybody who hangs around enough teenage guys will be quite familiar with this one!
Rim Alunatic chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
well, THAT was a random edward thingy! *never bothered to smell Axe before due to intolerance towards their gay commercials, but thinks this is pretty funny adn ODD. Congrats, its a funny story!

-Rim Alunatic