Reviews for Coffin Nails
Hekreath chapter 1 . 1/25
Good lord i wish this Was being opdated, and since this story is being updated, i dont suppose anybody can point me in the direktion of a simliar story?
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I really LIKE the bit with the possessive Coffin! There needs to be more stories like that. W
T420000 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
hahaha that's a great story
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
omg thats way to funny!
ScoutS chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
ha thats great I Loved that coffen thing that was awesome! LOVED IT!
Cookie Heist chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
This was brilliant! I could just see little cartoon Girlycards in my head while I was reading, which sounds weird, but trust me, it's a good thing. XD
Aion-sama chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Well written, interesting pairing. You know I'm a fan of Girlycard x Walter after reading this. Ka pai.
Tsuki no Rekuen chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
L-O-FING-L I'm still laughing, I would love if this ever happened in The Dawn. xD It would of been nice if the coffin came to life in the manga series too, ahhpoor walter getting hit by a jelous coffin.
Selene08 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
HAHAHAH! That was pretty funny with the coffin scence. I can just imagine it now! Anyways, bloody excellent work mate!
MegFallow chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
AHAHAHAHHA! That does explain alot in the Manga chapter where Alucard gets all freako over the Brazilian soldiers touching his coffin before the hotel massacre.

Funny stuff! I love that walking coffin. Its a pity we don't see it as much in the orginal Manga, or even in the anime. It would have made a great comic relief. XD
kriitikko chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Love this. Girlycard is so musch more weirdo than Alucard usually is.
dark night chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
This is so funny!Great work!

I remember I nearly died laughing when I saw the walking coffin, it was so ridiculously funny!
AtticusBlackwolf chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
hahaha casket
gossamernomore chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
yay for walter x girlycard - even if the coffin did slap poor walter...oh well...
Drakonera chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
O.o The coffin...slaped him? Okay. Well done!