Reviews for Le Volet
Queen of Night chapter 5 . 2/26/2007
UPDATE!I'm dying here!
Rachel chapter 1 . 1/14/2007 havnt even started reading yet and i already love you and your story cos you put my fav. lyric quote on it! I LOVE McFly. They basically ROCK! haha...ok...random but it totally just made my day! HAHAAH..thanks.
Zarroc chapter 5 . 12/16/2006
wow, great chapter,

so they dated before...

hm... i can't wait to see what happens next!

Rita Maggy May chapter 5 . 12/4/2006
Magnifique, mon ami! Très bien écrit! Vous avez beaucoup de talent. Je me sens désolé pour Draco et Ginny. Je t'aime.

...Keep writing, eejit!

Love Rizzle fo shiz
Bre chapter 5 . 12/3/2006
babi-gurl-chels chapter 5 . 12/3/2006
Gods, I love your story. I love the flashbacks and the angst. I love the tension and the 'I'm-pretending-I-don't-care-because-you-broke-my-heart' thing. Please keep writing this! I'd love to see more, prepahs even tomorrow? )
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 5 . 12/2/2006
i can't believe you haven't updated this story that regularly

i actually love the idea!

but 1 thing though

how can draco's kids be at hogwarts if it's been 3 years since they lef hogwarts adn you need to be 11 to go there

his kids would only be 3 or 4 years old?

anyways just a question

by hte way i can't wait for the next chapter

ginny so needs to make him feel what she felt when he got togehter with pansy

update soon please!
InvisibleLilacNights chapter 5 . 12/2/2006
great chapter!

i know how you feel about up-dateing, i don't want to up-date my 1st story, but instead i'm writing ONESHOTS!

anyways great chapter!
hecate0808 chapter 5 . 12/2/2006
What a prick!Oh well, Please update soon anyways!XD!
Alexandria J. Malfoy chapter 5 . 12/2/2006
amazing, well done it was lovely to have another chappie! loved it
CluelessWanderer chapter 5 . 12/2/2006
It was good I love this story!
CluelessWanderer chapter 4 . 11/1/2006
That was so good! OK i am going to be dumb and ask you, but are you making more to this story? OK you can call me a retard when you repile to this so i wont be mad or anything. But anyway, LOVED IT!
CluelessWanderer chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
ok i have a cupple of qusetions #1 Are you from England? because you sound like it #2 why call draco dragon? #3 why are u always putting ginny and malfoy together? Even though i had these questoins i still LOVED your book. i wouold hope that u repile (if u can i am new) and tell me. Loved it!
mizlovegood chapter 4 . 4/21/2006
Lol, nice chapter cant wait for the next. ;)
missy chapter 4 . 4/21/2006