Reviews for Misunderstandings
RDoE chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Great title and great story
skypiratelove chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Oh come on!
come to the dark side
We have yaoi XD
AND strawberrys

nice fic
wutai flea chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
lve the way you did the title

"I Have No Clue What To Call This"

hahah that was good
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Nice job! ya had me going there cuz when I was reading it I thought 'wait a minute! is this gonna be a yaoi?' and turned out it was not. Half of me was releived other half, eh, not so much. And why did you put down 'I Have No Clue What To Call This' backwards for your title? Just asking.
Captain Teague chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I love the title and I was laughing so hard after reading your fic!
Phi ScarlaDraconia chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I have no clue what to call this
Anime Yaoi Lover chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
DX ioay otni nrut did yllaer ti fi ti devol evah dluow I hguoht ,etuc saw tahT

inneJ
xXsirenssongXx chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I have no idea what to call this...
Alexandria Jaganshi chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Hehehe. You got me going there for a second! I mean Sano acting like that? That's just sick and wrong! Yet in some way hilarious, I can't imaging what Kenshin looked like when he did that!

And if I might make a guess at the title, I'd say...

'I Have No Clue What To Call This'
Ai chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Eh...you had me going there actually...how 'bout "tease" for a title? Or not, it's stupid. bai!
Amberhawk chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
"I Have No Clue What To Call This"

Oh 's story...I will devour it...*Gives cookie and cash*

~~Sirius LIVES~~
Mitsuru Aki chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
OMG, how Kawaii! It's really well written and Sano's very in character. I'm so proud of you! Anyway, You're right, you had me thinking yaoi for a bit (not that I'm against yaoi or anything, quite the opposite), but I liked how it turned out. And that little Saito comment made me laugh, but Ken-san better watch his back!lol! Waitin' for the next chappie!
the sacred night chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
The title says "I Have No Clue What To Call This." This is funny & cute, but it's not perverted to write yaoi. yaoi is the coolest! and yuri, too! anywho, different conversation.
moonlitStarDestiny chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO CALL THIS! BWAHAHAHAHAH! Bow to me, that's right! Go you, that was cute!

lovelovelovelovelovelove,

moonlitStarDestiny
Emily chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
?eltit eht dnatsrednu ton enoyna dluoc woH

This was really good. I got a chuckle or tfree out of it. Writing backwards is easier than typing backwards!